Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    You said he was the 2nd or 3rd best player on Olympiacos 2009-10 team. Only a superstar level Euroleague player would ever approach being the second or third player on a roster like that.

You are calling Childress a Euroleague superstar every god damn time the subject comes up idiot.
    Then if that makes a superstar than he is a superstar. Again for the 5th time here are the stats of Olympiacos.

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=E2009

How can you honestly saying that a player who is 2nd on his team in scoring, tied for 2nd on his team in rebounding, 3rd on his team on assists, tied for 3rd on his team in steals and tied for 1st on his team in blocks is not the 3rd best player? No one with a mind and a brain can deny that.

Learning to shoot layups Partizan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bd#1pguard
    hey man your partizan should let zvezda win the league just once man, its been too long for them. kako vas nije sram samo pobjedzujete haha
    Thanks (ove sezone su opasni ali vidjecemo)

@Euroleague
    I don't get why are you always overreacting like that... That year Olympiacos had Teodosic, Childress, Kleiza, Bouroussis and Big Sofo. You can rank them however you want, I would say that Kleiza was their best player that season, but you can't just say Childress is one of the worst player you 've ever seen and act like its a fact. He was a an important part of that team, and one thing is sure that without him they wouldn't get to the finals...

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Then if that makes a superstar than he is a superstar. Again for the 5th time here are the stats of Olympiacos.

How can you honestly saying that a player who is 2nd on his team in scoring, tied for 2nd on his team in rebounding, 3rd on his team on assists, tied for 3rd on his team in steals and tied for 1st on his team in blocks is not the 3rd best player? No one with a mind and a brain can deny that.

You are a ****ing imbecile.

You are saying Childress is better than:

Ioannis Bourousis
    Panos Vasilopoulos (before injuries)
    Patrick Beverly
    Yotam Halperin
    Nikola Vujcic
    Theo Papaloukas
    Loukas Mavrokefalidis
    Sofoklis Schortsanitis
    Milos Teodosic

I won't include Kostas Sloukas and Kostas Papanikolaou (both better than Childress) because they were kids then.

I won't include Scoonie Penn (better than Childress) because he was way over the hill then.

I won't include Von Wafer (better than Childress) because he barely played for the team. But the rest of them........

Ioannis Bourousis
    Patrick Beverly
    Yotam Halperin
    Nikola Vujcic
    Theo Papaloukas
    Loukas Mavrokefalidis
    Sofoklis Schortsanitis
    Milos Teodosic

I want it on record right now........are you saying Josh Childress is better than those 9 above players or not? PUT IT ON RECORD NOW. Yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by Partizan
    Thanks (ove sezone su opasni ali vidjecemo)

@Euroleague
    I don't get why are you always overreacting like that... That year Olympiacos had Teodosic, Childress, Kleiza, Bouroussis and Big Sofo. You can rank them however you want, I would say that Kleiza was their best player that season, but you can't just say Childress is one of the worst player you 've ever seen and act like its a fact. He was a an important part of that team, and one thing is sure that without him they wouldn't get to the finals...
    Teodosic was league MVP that year. You don't even mention someone like Papaloukas, who was still in his prime then. You don't even mention Halperin who is even vastly superior to Childress any freaking day.

You are the one that is overreacting, by posting a complete ****ing bullshit. That you even imply Childress was at least comparable to guys like Kleiza, Sofo, Teodosic, and Bourousis is ****ing ludicrous.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 12-03-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Dunking on everybody in the park bd#1pguard's Avatar

[QUOTE=Partizan]Thanks (ove sezone su opasni ali vidjecemo)

bice vam uska pobjeda al ipak pobjeda ja tako mislim. odakle si iz montenegra? ja sam se zadnjeg mjeseca vratijo u americi iz bara, ozenijo se tamo jer su vase cure vatrenije. svudze proseto budva,kotor, ulcinj i tako dalje. prelijea zemlja al cevapi vam nista nevaljaju, odakle pommes sa cevapima vista ludi

Quote Originally Posted by BoutPractice
    > Your description instantly makes me think of Eddie House.
    Wasn't Teletovic a versatile player who liked contact in Europe? I haven't watched any Nets games this season, so I'm curious as to how his game changed.
    Check out his stats in europe. He isn't versatile player at all.

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...ayer?pcode=JZJ

Learning to shoot layups Partizan's Avatar

Teodosic was league MVP that year. You don't even mention someone like Papaloukas, who was still in his prime then. You don't even mention Halperin who is even vastly superior to Childress any freaking day.
    Yes, I hate teodosic... Why do you jump to conclusions? Teodosic was f4 mvp, not league mvp, Alex Maric was regular season MVP. Teodosic airballed the three in semis and if childress didnt get that and dunked it I bet Teodosic wouldn't be no MVP. In my opinion Kleiza was their best player, he was beastin offensively
    Papaloukas slipped my mind, but that just goes to show how stacked was that team. Even if he was a sixth best player on that team that still would not make him a worst player you hav ever seen... V-Span is :P
    .And how the **** is halperin a better player than childress?

List of "good" NBA players that were huge scrubs in Euroleague:

Gary Neal

Goran Dragic

Ricky Rubio

Ty Lawson

Brandon Jennings

etc.

No one can trust you with all your lies. I did some research on those players you called scrubs in Euroleague.

Gary Neal: Played a total of SEVEN games in Euroleague, not a valid sample size. He did full seasons in Eurocup where he was selected all-Eurocup 2nd team.

Goran Dragic: In his one full season (13 games) in Euroleague averaged 9.7 ppg and 3.1 apg. In the NBA he averaged 8 ppg and 3.3 apg. And I know I have to repeat this every single time but NBA stats are inflated because the game is 8 minutes longer so his Euroleague stats are a lot better, especially in the assists where the NBA assist leader has like double the amount of assists as the Euroleague assist leader every year.

Ricky Rubio: I think I've shut you up about him but he was selected as the Euroleague rising star meaning the best (or best potential which I don't really see the difference) of all Euroleague players 22 and under. And again here are the stats of Barca when they won the championship:
    As you can see Rubio led a Euroleague champion in steals and assists and in fact was 6th in the whole of Euroleague in assists the year he was the starting point guard on a Euroleague champion all by the age of 19!

Ty Lawson: Played a total of 7 games in Euroleague not a valid sample size.

Brandon Jennings: He is the closest one. While yes he has done a lot better in the NBA than Euroleague...
    1. He played in Euroleague as a 19 year old in which should have been his freshman year in college.
    2. He still averaged 7.6 ppg (and remember Euroleague stats mean more so in the NBA it might translate to over 10 ppg) Still I would not call 7.6 ppg a huge scrub. A huge scrub is Spanoulis with his 2.7 ppg in the NBA. Now that is a HUGE scrub!

Quote Originally Posted by Partizan
    Yes, I hate teodosic... Why do you jump to conclusions? Teodosic was f4 mvp, not league mvp, Alex Maric was regular season MVP. Teodosic airballed the three in semis and if childress didnt get that and dunked it I bet Teodosic wouldn't be no MVP. In my opinion Kleiza was their best player, he was beastin offensively
    Papaloukas slipped my mind, but that just goes to show how stacked was that team. Even if he was a sixth best player on that team that still would not make him a worst player you hav ever seen... V-Span is :P
    .And how the **** is halperin a better player than childress?
    You are an NBA only fan. I doubt you have ever seen a Euroleague game. You are just another clown.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 12-03-2012 at 04:15 PM.

No one can trust you with all your lies. I did some research on those players you called scrubs in Euroleague.

Gary Neal: Played a total of SEVEN games in Euroleague, not a valid sample size. He did full seasons in Eurocup where he was selected all-Eurocup 2nd team.

Goran Dragic: In his one full season (13 games) in Euroleague averaged 9.7 ppg and 3.1 apg. In the NBA he averaged 8 ppg and 3.3 apg. And I know I have to repeat this every single time but NBA stats are inflated because the game is 8 minutes longer so his Euroleague stats are a lot better, especially in the assists where the NBA assist leader has like double the amount of assists as the Euroleague assist leader every year.

Ricky Rubio: I think I've shut you up about him but he was selected as the Euroleague rising star meaning the best (or best potential which I don't really see the difference) of all Euroleague players 22 and under. And again here are the stats of Barca when they won the championship:
    As you can see Rubio led a Euroleague champion in steals and assists and in fact was 6th in the whole of Euroleague in assists the year he was the starting point guard on a Euroleague champion all by the age of 19!

Ty Lawson: Played a total of 7 games in Euroleague not a valid sample size.

Brandon Jennings: He is the closest one. While yes he has done a lot better in the NBA than Euroleague...
    1. He played in Euroleague as a 19 year old in which should have been his freshman year in college.
    2. He still averaged 7.6 ppg (and remember Euroleague stats mean more so in the NBA it might translate to over 10 ppg) Still I would not call 7.6 ppg a huge scrub. A huge scrub is Spanoulis with his 2.7 ppg in the NBA. Now that is a HUGE scrub!

What a sad troll you are.

This turned out another european vs american thread.

Quote Originally Posted by rodman91
    This turned out another european vs american thread.
    Probably because you started trolling. Implying very clearly that Teletovic could only play in the Euroleague, and not the NBA. Which makes you a troll.

You are a ****ing imbecile.

You are saying Childress is better than:

Ioannis Bourousis
    Patrick Beverly
    Yotam Halperin
    Nikola Vujcic
    Theo Papaloukas
    Loukas Mavrokefalidis
    Sofoklis Schortsanitis
    Milos Teodosic

I won't include Kostas Sloukas and Kostas Papanikolaou (both better than Childress) because they were kids then.

I won't include Scoonie Penn (better than Childress) because he was way over the hill then.

I won't include Von Wafer (better than Childress) because he barely played for the team. But the rest of them........

Ioannis Bourousis
    Patrick Beverly
    Yotam Halperin
    Nikola Vujcic
    Theo Papaloukas
    Loukas Mavrokefalidis
    Sofoklis Schortsanitis
    Milos Teodosic

I want it on record right now........are you saying Josh Childress is better than those 9 above players or not? PUT IT ON RECORD NOW. Yes or no?

Yes I will. That year they made the finals he was better than all those players except Teodosic. Stats don't lie. Here they are again. Boom

He scored more than they did. He rebounded more than he did. He was on the court more than they were. He led the team in mpg in the final 4. He was in 2nd after Teodosic in mpg for the playoffs. Anybody who looks at those stats I just posted and can't admit that Childress was the 3rd best player is obviously just lying or really stupid.

What a sad troll you are.
    Good response when I called out all your bs with facts. But keep digging.

Yes I will. That year they made the finals he was better than all those players except Teodosic. Stats don't lie. Here they are again. Boom

He scored more than they did. He rebounded more than he did. He was on the court more than they were. He led the team in mpg in the final 4. He was in 2nd after Teodosic in mpg for the playoffs. Anybody who looks at those stats I just posted and can't admit that Childress was the 3rd best player is obviously just lying or really stupid.

On record, Gabe said that Josh Childress is better than,

Ioannis Bourousis
    Patrick Beverly
    Yotam Halperin
    Nikola Vujcic
    Theo Papaloukas
    Loukas Mavrokefalidis
    Sofoklis Schortsanitis

Biggest ****ing idiot ever in this forum.