Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: These season ending injuries for Kobe aren't really season ending

Agreed, I honestly dont think he's injured. I'm happy with him sitting out preparing for next season though. 2016 champs.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    What's more serious, a torn rotator cuff or cramps?
    ****ing ruined. Why do JT and his alts still post? Wrecked in every thread.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Finally a Laker fan willing to tell the truth!
    That knee injury last season was only supposed to keep him out six weeks, but Kobe decided to sit out the rest of the season as he knew he wouldn't be capable of being dominating on a consistent basis. The injury this year does sound serious, but there is no getting around the fact that Kobe quit on his teammates and city last season.
    First off, eat a D!ck fuccboi. I didn't say Kobe quit on his teammates.

I'm just saying he could have came back last season if the Lakers were in contention. This year it may be a little late, but it was only two weeks ago they were saying they'd shut him down after all star break.

Kobe may not be good enough to lead this sorry ass team to the playoffs. But he's good enough to lead them out of a top 5 pick.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneneo
    First off, eat a D!ck fuccboi. I didn't say Kobe quit on his teammates.

I'm just saying he could have came back last season if the Lakers were in contention. This year it may be a little late, but it was only two weeks ago they were saying they'd shut him down after all star break.

Kobe may not be good enough to lead this sorry ass team to the playoffs. But he's good enough to lead them out of a top 5 pick.