Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default This chick is crying sexual harrassment inside an NFL locker room.

she's a serious "sports reporter" (yeah right). and she wears this to work. and she's whining about sexual harrassment. she claims she was embarrassed by the stares and remarks made by players. b!tch please. get real now.

dumb as a rock. no inkling of common sense. but nice ass though. i'm surprised the jets players were so well-behaved and only made cat calls and whistles but didn't go over there and grab that.

call me sexist, an assho!e, d!ckhead, or whatever, i don't care. the b!tch is clueless. she brought it all to herself.

Default Re: This b!tch is crying sexual harrassment inside an NFL locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    Sorry, I had to:

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

It's like wearing a steak around your neck and walking into a lion's den, and thinking you won't get bitten.

Banned

and now she will be famous, why the heck does the media cover this- they are being used

women.

Very good NBA starter

i heard about this on the radio, they mentioned something about high heels

Any pics of what she was wearing today?

Banned

the biggest joke about this story is she didn't even make the sexual harassment accusation. first she heard about it was a phone call apology from the nfl. i'd love to know the idiot that made it an issue when the girl that was supposedly harassed didn't even have a clue.

damn no wonder they were throwing the ball near her and talking about her in the locker room. didn't see those pics

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Really this is just another case of the media blowing things out proportion. I've been watching this chick for years now and I can tell she's one of type of chicks who likes the c*ck. She's always dressed provocatively and often flirts with the interviewee. I don't see why'd start complaining till now?

Quote Originally Posted by YAWN
    i heard about this on the radio, they mentioned something about high heels

Any pics of what she was wearing today?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DCL

nom nom

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

From first look im guessing thats Ines Sainz? Shes in the Latina Lovers thread

Yeah now she's recanting her statements.....must not want to lose that cushy job of hers.

Them pants look spray painted on....you get what you ask for sweetheart.

She just said she was embarrassed by them.. but she knows she brought in on herself and she probably likes the attention and wants some big ol black dick. She hasn't mad ea formal complaint tho... this whole thing is not a big deal.

God Almighty I would pound that ass so hard and drop a 3 day saved load all over it. She'd have some serious hand prints all over it too. Fantastic ass(looks good overall too)... note to black men, that is a great ass... not some cottage cheese ass fat trick.

I used to be into those big ass nasty ghetto booties too... I don't know what was wrong with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916
    She just said she was embarrassed by them.. but she knows she brought in on herself and she probably likes the attention and wants some big ol black dick. She hasn't mad ea formal complaint tho... this whole thing is not a big deal.

God Almighty I would pound that ass so hard and drop a 3 day saved load all over it. She'd have some serious hand prints all over it too. Fantastic ass(looks good overall too)... note to black men, that is a great ass... not some cottage cheese ass fat trick.

I used to be into those big ass nasty ghetto booties too... I don't know what was wrong with me.

Not THIS again.

To each his own man....the girl in question has a nice caboose for sure but that's not the only attractive type of form out there.

*And btw her face ain't nothing special man wth are you talking about? Lemme see the pic you're looking at.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

The only thing the NFL should do about it is reevaluate who they let into locker rooms, assuming all the players did was make some crass comments.