Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Round 1, Mavs-Hornets game 2, Tue 7pm ET

The hornets were underrated going to this playoffs. Too many people downplayed their season achievement, and now they are showing in playoffs how good they really are.

Decent college freshman Silverbullit's Avatar

Series is not over yet.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbullit
    Series is not over yet.
    But it will be real soon.

I am really sickin tired of this sorry bunch of losers. I feel for Dirk though - he will get all the blame again when his supporting cast is just a bunch of no-talent fools. I hope for Dirk's sake that he finds himself a team where he can actually win an NBA title before his career is over.

Quote Originally Posted by jamgolf
    But it will be real soon.

I am really sickin tired of this sorry bunch of losers. I feel for Dirk though - he will get all the blame again when his supporting cast is just a bunch of no-talent fools. I hope for Dirk's sake that he finds himself a team where he can actually win an NBA title before his career is over.
    If the team isn't making shots, a superstar takes over. Look at what CP did in the 3rd of game 1. His team wasn't making shots, so what does he do? He takes over. I have yet to see Dirk be aggressive, draw double teams, and set up his teammates. I have yet to see Dirk explode offensively. Yes, his teammates aren't showing up, but a superstar is supposed to make things happen, get his team pumped up, lead by example, and Dirk isn't. He took just 11 shots in game 2, and made 7. Why wasn't he more aggressive? Bass was more aggressive than the franchise player.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    If the team isn't making shots, a superstar takes over. Look at what CP did in the 3rd of game 1. His team wasn't making shots, so what does he do? He takes over. I have yet to see Dirk be aggressive, draw double teams, and set up his teammates. I have yet to see Dirk explode offensively. Yes, his teammates aren't showing up, but a superstar is supposed to make things happen, get his team pumped up, lead by example, and Dirk isn't. He took just 11 shots in game 2, and made 7. Why wasn't he more aggressive? Bass was more aggressive than the franchise player.
    I agree that Dirk does not take-over when he should. He needs to tell everyone else to just get the ef out of his way and take a bulk of shots. He has had 31 and 27 points respectively. Pretty darn good - but apparently he needs to get like 40+ points or a couple of 50 point nights (like he did a couple of seasons ago) to CARRY this sorry bunch of losers.

And I am with you regarding Bass. I really like Brandon Bass.