Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-27-2017, 11:12 PM   #16
jalbert009
Made that high school varsity squad

Default Re: Blockbuster Trade idea: Cavs - Rockets - Knicks - Suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx
Somehow you made a trade that's bad for 3 out of 4 teams. Other than for the Knicks this sucks.

I disagree. I think everyone wins personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
I'd rather keep Ariza and EG.

Melo will come to the Rockets for Anderson or fillers eventually. It's inevitable. There's zero doubt.

So... no thanks.

Not if Kyrie gets traded for Melo. Then Houston's has a MVP calibre SG and borderline all star SG that could be an all star in the Least. Besides, If Melo was traded for Anderson, Melo plays the same position as Ariza. Again clogged at SF and SG

Quote:
You know EG won 6th MOTY, right?

Bev started at the 1. EG will play 30 minutes per night, per usual. I don't even think he wants to play more, honestly.

True and fair points but Having CP3 and Harden really makes Gordon redundant and I feel Melo brings more to the table than Gordon on the bench in crunch time coz u can't have 3 guards on at the same time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbugz
Cavs can get better players than that for Love and Kyrie.

That's a bunch of role players vs 2 starters. No way GM LeBron do this.

Cavs do this because Lebron will walk after this season. At least this team can compete and has solid players and a good prospect to move forward so that the Cavs don't fall off a cliff AGAIN when Lebron walks out on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
**** love... I'm keeping zingis ...

It's a hard decision but this proposed team gives u 2 stars in their prime. Let's not act like Zingis has already surpassed a peak Love. Zingis hasn't proved anything yet as the man. A Kyrie Love tandem would be the best N.Y. will have had since Ewings Knicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife
Porzingod running with Book and JJackson sure why not.

Exactly!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
There's no way the Knicks are trading Porzingis.

In fact, Phil Jackson got fired for just putting it out there that he was open to trading him.

True, but if you had an opportunity to get rid of Melo and his no trade clause with Zingis getting 2 established stars in their prime then you would reconsider. Seriously though, how high is Zingis ceiling. Prime Love numbers as the man is probably a likely outcome and her you are being presented with Love and Kyrie. Loves numbers are down as the 3rd option but he's still in his prime and will be what people hope Zingis becomes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbryan1984
Horrible deal for the Cavs. Why would they do that? The 2nd best player wants out, so lets also add the 3rd and 4th best player to the list?

Well this is insurance for the Cavs that their not left in shambles when Lebron walks next season. Gordon would be an all star in the East. Bledsoe a borderline all star too in the East. Chriss has so much upside and can also contribute now too. Chandler brings interior defense that the Cavs need. Anderson is a solid starter and could produce similar numbers to Love in the same role. 3rd option stretch PF that can hit 3's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovegittar
Waste of friggin' time, OP. New York will not part with KP for anything.

Most likely but no one is untouchable if presented with the right offer unless your name is Lebron, Durant, Curry, Westbrook or Harden. But hey, this is only a hypothetical trade proposal.
jalbert009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 11:47 PM   #17
jbryan1984
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalbert009
I disagree. I think everyone wins personally.

Not if Kyrie gets traded for Melo. Then Houston's has a MVP calibre SG and borderline all star SG that could be an all star in the Least. Besides, If Melo was traded for Anderson, Melo plays the same position as Ariza. Again clogged at SF and SG

True and fair points but Having CP3 and Harden really makes Gordon redundant and I feel Melo brings more to the table than Gordon on the bench in crunch time coz u can't have 3 guards on at the same time.

Cavs do this because Lebron will walk after this season. At least this team can compete and has solid players and a good prospect to move forward so that the Cavs don't fall off a cliff AGAIN when Lebron walks out on them.

It's a hard decision but this proposed team gives u 2 stars in their prime. Let's not act like Zingis has already surpassed a peak Love. Zingis hasn't proved anything yet as the man. A Kyrie Love tandem would be the best N.Y. will have had since Ewings Knicks.

Exactly!!!

True, but if you had an opportunity to get rid of Melo and his no trade clause with Zingis getting 2 established stars in their prime then you would reconsider. Seriously though, how high is Zingis ceiling. Prime Love numbers as the man is probably a likely outcome and her you are being presented with Love and Kyrie. Loves numbers are down as the 3rd option but he's still in his prime and will be what people hope Zingis becomes.

Well this is insurance for the Cavs that their not left in shambles when Lebron walks next season. Gordon would be an all star in the East. Bledsoe a borderline all star too in the East. Chriss has so much upside and can also contribute now too. Chandler brings interior defense that the Cavs need. Anderson is a solid starter and could produce similar numbers to Love in the same role. 3rd option stretch PF that can hit 3's.

Most likely but no one is untouchable if presented with the right offer unless your name is Lebron, Durant, Curry, Westbrook or Harden. But hey, this is only a hypothetical trade proposal.

Insurance if we want in the lottery and to host Chandlers retirement party.
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 12:13 PM   #18
disel
High School Starter

Rockets get raped hard in this deal
disel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 03:25 PM   #19
Proctor
College star

Quote:
I'd rather keep Ariza and EG.

Melo will come to the Rockets for Anderson or fillers eventually. It's inevitable. There's zero doubt.

So... no thanks.
Proctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 09:17 AM   #20
smoovegittar
Get over yourself

Wow. Melo blinked.
smoovegittar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: