Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-06-2013, 05:13 PM   #61
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Default Re: What is your ethnicity? (and two bonus questions)

1) what are your roots?

Dad is 100% Sudanese. Mom is half Turkish, half Sudanese, which makes me 1/4 Turk, 3/4 Sudanese. (very common, there is a tribe in Sudan that migrated from Turkey hence the otherwise odd at first glance mix)

2) if you could have any particular extra roots in a culture / ethnicity of your choice, what would it be?

Anything from West Africa. Dem boys are born like they been in the gym their entire life lollll

3) any particular comments about being the species that you are? like, positive or negative?

Positive: Our women are amazingly sexy.

Negative: I'm from the Republic of Sudan. which now differs from the newly established South Sudan. We speak arabic and as such have used it to justify many years of racist and violent actions against people of the South, Darfur especially. Other than the language and religious differences there is not much that differs, making these racist attitudes ridiculous and shameful. Years of genocide of the our neighbours to the South are one of the main reasons I would hesitate to take pride, if only for a moment, in where I'm from.

Last edited by Burgz V2 : 01-06-2013 at 05:44 PM. Reason: mistake
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: