Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: will lebron forever be known as a guy who lacked "killer instinct"

Only delusionally to the likes of you....

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Kobe's a loner who doesn't have the social skills for TV.

Nothing wrong with that, just it is what it is.
    First sentence about OP, not Bryant.

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    Thats what i did dumb a$$ . If you copy the Url of that pic it gives you the photobucket link. Oh well not surprised u didnt know

Here's what I mean you dumbass...

when you saw that pic online... you saved it into your private account... instead of just copying the URL whenever you want to post it here on ISH or whatever.

....And you have a special folder for LeBron. fcking pathetic.

rent free boyeeee.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    LeBron was only 22 yrs.old in 2007. And He had a much better finals stats than Kobe's in 2000.
    Well his 2007 Finals, it's not really the fact that he lost that series, but that he performed so far below what you would have expected from him is why it's a black mark. He averaged 22/7/7, but he shot 35% from the field, 20% on 3's and 69% from the line while averaging 6 turnovers per game and on 23 shots per game. That's horrendous for a player of James' caliber. Although I do give him somewhat of a pass for losing since nobody really expected the Cavs to beat the Spurs, but if he even played a little bit better, the series would have been closer instead of them being swept, specifically in Game's 3 and 4, it would have been 2-2 going to Cleveland. It's a black mark on his resume in a way not because he lost, but because of how poorly he played by his standards even back then. Although I don't really judge him based on that too much because he wasn't in his prime yet. Part of that was him being exposed as a terrible shooter. (For the entire season, he shot just 34.6% from 16-23 feet, 31.9% on 3s and 69.8% from the line.)

Golden State Aster*sks

It's funny how he finally quit comparing himself to Kobe and MJ knowing he's never going to be as good as them since he's about to go 2/6, so now he says he grew up wanting to be like AI, but he can't compare himself to AI either because Lebron doesn't have AI's killer instinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Taller than CP3
    It's funny how he finally quit comparing himself to Kobe and MJ knowing he's never going to be as good as them since he's about to go 2/6, so now he says he grew up wanting to be like AI, but he can't compare himself to AI either because Lebron doesn't have AI's killer instinct.
    Your whole world is going to come crashing down on you when Lebron wins the chip and FMVP this year. . Keep enjoying the 2/6 phrase for now because in a few weeks Lebron will have 3 FMVPs. Lebron vs. Kobe won't even be comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by Taller than CP3

I don't think he ever did... if he did.. I'm positive it's once or twice max.

It's the media and his haters that keep bringing it up...

Undefeated

i love how mega lebron stans get so bent out of shape over the killer instinct discussion

even without a strong killer instinct lebron is still a better baller than kobe. so whats to get mad about?

kobe has more 'killer instinct' than lebron. but not as good of a player.