Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Entity of Existence Living Being's Avatar

Default Re: Jeff needs to stop 3ball from starting any topics in this forum

LeBron and MJ are the only interesting players. People prefer to talk about Stephen Curry's mom instead of him.

That said, Blaylock > Fred Jones.

The ish toilet has much bigger turds than 3ball floating around in it.

NBA lottery pick

I'm a fan of self moderation. If you don't like a topic, ignore it. If people respond to it then clearly it's a topic people are willing to discuss.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

His threads are a million times better than the crap that Bran Stans make. Dubeta and all them make threads for nothing other than to troll.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro
    I'm a fan of self moderation. If you don't like a topic, ignore it. If people respond to it then clearly it's a topic people are willing to discuss.
    OP is obviously asshurt because 80% of 3ball's posts is discrediting the era and defense his favorite fucc toy has played against.
    Last edited by HOoopCityJones; 06-02-2015 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    His threads are a million times better than the crap that Bran Stans make. Dubeta and all them make threads for nothing other than to troll.
    Precisely

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    OP is dubeta.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Hes an odd combo of right conclusion and wrong evidence. Hes a math student who gets the right answer but cant show his work.

Hes most certainly an irritant...and an even worse spammer. I just feel torn because hes technically right.

On one hand....almost everyone is right about something. They dont make 18 topics a week about it.

On the other....is telling the truth with shitty evidence worse than people telling lies with shitty evidence?

I seem to ignore the people saying things they cant believe and supporting it like idiots....how do I ban him for saying things that are true and intellectually honest...because he supports it like an idiot?

Hes an awful and annoying poster who spams his technically correct opinion enough that he may need a little reeling in....but a longterm ban for the truth while we dont ban idiots for lying about believing absurd things just to get a reaction?

Nah. Not yet at least.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

If Bran Stans can make multiple threads titled ["1-9"---> Discuss], then there is nothing wrong with 3ball's threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Hes an odd combo of right conclusion and wrong evidence. Hes a math student who gets the right answer but cant show his work.

Hes most certainly an irritant...and an even worse spammer. I just feel torn because hes technically right.

On one hand....almost everyone is right about something. They dont make 18 topics a week about it.

On the other....is telling the truth with shitty evidence worse than people telling lies with shitty evidence?

I seem to ignore the people saying things they cant believe and supporting it like idiots....how do I ban him for saying things that are true and intellectually honest...because he supports it like an idiot?

Hes an awful and annoying poster who spams his technically correct opinion enough that he may need a little reeling in....but a longterm ban for the truth while we dont ban idiots for lying about believing absurd things just to get a reaction?

Nah. Not yet at least.
    He's not supporting his arguments. He's just saying the same thing over and over again, and slightly re-wording prewritten essays to mold whatever thread he's making at that time. It's just eloquent spamming...there have been threads where he posts literally the exact same three paragraphs repeatedly with different beginning and ending sentences.

If he was actually writing up new stuff and finding new ways to carry on his nonsense, whatever. But the guy is just spamming copy/pasted stuff.

And even then, it's not like he's saying anything worthwhile. Half the shit he says is retarded, like off-ball passing, or his argument about Jordan's high volume of shooting spearheading high offensive rebounding rates for his team. Just because he can copy paste paragraphs he probably spent hours typing up doesn't make him any better than other retards like the dumb Kobe/Bron tards.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Cold soul
    Lebron23 would blow Lebron if given the chance.
    Yes he would.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

As I said he supports a correct point like a ****ing idiot. That wasnt in dispute. Im just saying....we have 3 dozen guys supporting wrong points like idiots.

And you have no idea how much he repeats himself really. I can see his self deleted posts. He does it 8-10 times some topics.

And the "cliffs" which just repeats the first topic...yea. That got old fast.

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

3ball rent free

Lebron23 upset cause 3ball is right most of the time

I'd rather watch his mj gifs than any of lebron23s robotic shit or anything from pauk/Nash

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    As I said he supports a correct point like a ****ing idiot. That wasnt in dispute. Im just saying....we have 3 dozen guys supporting wrong points like idiots.

And you have no idea how much he repeats himself really. I can see his self deleted posts. He does it 8-10 times some topics.

And the "cliffs" which just repeats the first topic...yea. That got old fast.
    it's not a correct point if he can't support it right.
    It becomes a correct when he supports it the right way.
    But that never happens.