Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Chris Palmer - "LeBron James is the best basketball player I've seen in 30 years."

look at his last few tweets. this man slurps lebron like no other

Default Re: Chris Palmer - "LeBron James is the best basketball player I've seen in 30 years."

Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    Lebron James is a hybrid of Michael Jerdan and Miagic Johnson.
    laughing my ****ing ass off.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
    look at his last few tweets. this man slurps lebron like no other
    He slurps Kobe also.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

He is Easily top 5 players in the last 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    He is Easily top 5 players in the last 30 years.
    When the only top 10 players not in the past 30 years are Russell and Wilt, then there is no "easily" anything regarding the top 5.

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

What's up with all the Fox News bashing? Please don't tell me this site is infested with liberal retards circle jerking to CNN and company.

"Kobe Bryant will go down as the greatest basketball player that has ever lived."

-Mark Jackson

"Kobe Bryant is one of the 5 greatest players of all time."

-Charles Barkley

I dont know what he means exactly, but in the last 30 years Lebron as an actual individual player (nothing to do with accolades) indeed is arguably the greatest player ive seen to lace up a pair of shoes and yes, maybe better than Jordan.............. So many people are in denial about Lebron today its crazy and just love to call you a "Lebron stan" immediately if you think he is that good, you people really need to wake up.... I have been hooked at the TV since 1990 watching as much NBA as possible and i can very comfortably say Lebron is next to only Jordan the greatest individual overall player i ever seen and i contemplate every day if he maybe is greater talent than Jordan was............ Instead of watching only stats or highlights or highlight games from Jordan, try to watch any randomly picked games from his days and compare to any randomly picked games from Lebron today...... you will be surprised what you will see....

Jordan is the greatest player of all time, kids grow up today to see only his highlights or highlight games and assess his individual play from all that, which is way to highly........ compared to Lebron or even KOBE he was actually not as good as you would want to believe..........

They are two different players... Jordan was very unfair his way.... but the physique/athleticism Lebron possess with the overall skills to match (which at that size is unheard of) makes him not only the most unique overall player i ever seen but also the most unfair combination of overall size/athleticism/talent/skill ive seen from any player ever......... Just look at how this translates to the court, just watch one single game from Lebron today, look how he plays for gods sake..... he overwhelms opponents like the certain ways no player ever did, he treats opponents like you would treat your smaller brothers, he ragdolls, overpowers & toys with everybody & he does so from any facit of the game..... he plays/dominates from any position, he guards any position/player, he does literally anything he wants out there....... anything....

I from the last 30 years of basketball can accurately say i have arguably have seen a more dominant individual talent (Jordan) but i have during that time also never seen anybody overall dominate the game the way Lebron does right now....

Aside from Michael Jordan and arguably Larry Bird, LeBron's been the best player in the past 30 years, and it's not a far fetched statement.

Quote Originally Posted by went_worth
    Some of the stuffs he tweeted.

quite possible he posts on ISH, we have plenty of posters here that suck on bron like that

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

I take what he says with a grain of salt: https://mobile.twitter.com/ESPNChris...28762556571650

I'll take Kobe over Jordan in the clutch. No question.

chris palmer is clearly an untrustworthy fggt

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    I dont know what he means exactly, but in the last 30 years Lebron as an actual individual player (nothing to do with accolades) indeed is arguably the greatest player ive seen to lace up a pair of shoes and yes, maybe better than Jordan.............. So many people are in denial about Lebron today its crazy and just love to call you a "Lebron stan" immediately if you think he is that good, you people really need to wake up.... I have been hooked at the TV since 1990 watching as much NBA as possible and i can very comfortably say Lebron is next to only Jordan the greatest individual overall player i ever seen and i contemplate every day if he maybe is greater talent than Jordan was............ Instead of watching only stats or highlights or highlight games from Jordan, try to watch any randomly picked games from his days and compare to any randomly picked games from Lebron today...... you will be surprised what you will see....
    It's obvious that you're not old enough to have seen Jordan play - much less Magic or Bird, so how can you honestly make these claims?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Regardless of whether or not you agree, why do people still take ESPN seriously? It's on the same tier of quality as Fox News
    get this junk out of here you partisan hack. this belongs in ?f=7

This is the type of shit that gets casual fans excited still in terms his ability and how well he is playing i would say he is top 5 behind Wilt Shaq Jordan.