Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: A friend of mine just came out

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    To his family. All his friends knew a long time ago, but his parents didn't. They were really angered and kicked him out so hes living at my house right now crying his eyes out. Its 2014, it really depresses me people still act like this. They should be ashamed of themselves.
    And you took a little break to go post about it on ISH? Sounds totally not made up.

Do people still believe the stories this guy makes up? It's so damn obvious. This dude is like a slightly better version of stalkerforlife.

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

I post a lot of stuff about my personal life on here, like a lot of people do. So like I said before no one is forcing you to read anything I post. So why not stay out of my business and stop calling me a liar every chance you get. It makes you look like a person who doesnt like anyone else having interesting lives.

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    I post a lot of stuff about my personal life on here, like a lot of people do. So like I said before no one is forcing you to read anything I post. So why not stay out of my business and stop calling me a liar every chance you get. It makes you look like a person who doesnt like anyone else having interesting lives.
    Yea you are TOTALLY an interesting guy with a tranny fetish, that now has a gay friend living in his house, who conveniently got kicked out by his parents. Do you live in Alabama as well?

Keep your butthole tight at night sweet prince

i have a straight guy friend who told me a couple years ago that for a period of 3 months his butthole would hurt from morning to the late evening. He did not know why.

Later on he figured out that his roommate would roofie his drinks at night before he goes to sleep. Then he would come in and fck him in the butt.

then 1 night he didn't get roofied or maybe he didn't drink or eat anything. And his roommate came in to stick it up his ass and woke him up.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Yea you are TOTALLY an interesting guy with a tranny fetish, that now has a gay friend living in his house, who conveniently got kicked out by his parents. Do you live in Alabama as well?
    Come on bro, don't bring Alabama into this.

Let him live. The part where he's talking to Bandito was pretty funny.

Damn sounds like you give him a good pounding

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    What a stupid point of view. There is no point to argue with people like you who just want conflict all of the time. If you are not launching personal attacks on me, you are calling me a liar. I don't know why I have continued to respond to you against my better judgement, but I will rectify that right now. Consider yourself blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    i have a straight guy friend who told me a couple years ago that for a period of 3 months his butthole would hurt from morning to the late evening. He did not know why.

Later on he figured out that his roommate would roofie his drinks at night before he goes to sleep. Then he would come in and fck him in the butt.

then 1 night he didn't get roofied or maybe he didn't drink or eat anything. And his roommate came in to stick it up his ass and woke him up.

Wtf

Love Live Life

No way this is true.

This actually sounds more plausible than parents instantly kicking out their son, and then the son's friend making a thread about it while he cries on his couch.

Hey man you get a free blowjob at night now whats the big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    No way this is true.
    That happened when I was in tech school. I actually met the guy and the roommate that got raped. He got kicked out though, but i don't even know where he is right now or the dude that got raped. That guy stopped talking to everybody after news got around the base...