Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-20-2008, 01:34 AM   #1
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Ariza out 4 weeks longer than expected

Center Andrew Bynum is at least three weeks from returning from a left knee injury and forward Trevor Ariza is still about eight weeks from returning from a broken bone in his right foot. Ariza's original timetable called for a return to health four weeks from now, but his foot was "healing more slowly than we hoped," a team official said Monday.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers19feb19,1,5813466.story?track=rss&ctrack=1&c set=true
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:44 AM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ariza out 4 weeks longer than expected

So is ariza out for the playoffs?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:02 AM   #3
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
So is ariza out for the playoffs?

By my math, he would come back around the time the playoffs start, if this is indeed his schedule to recover.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:33 AM   #4
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

I think the Ariza setback is an error. Didn't they he was on track the other day during the game?

The Beast back in 3 weeks though is exciting to hear!
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:49 AM   #5
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Ariza,
Must needs to stop drinking that gin and juice and start drinking more MILK dude bone is taking to long too heal.

Lets hope he be back around playoff time.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:50 PM   #6
mongePR(kb24)
kb24 to boston

mongePR(kb24) has an OK reputation so far

as long as kobe, lamar, gasol stay healthy in the regular season, and bynum and ariza are healthy in playoff time i am happy
mongePR(kb24) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:55 PM   #7
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

At least its not Bynum. Ariza is important but Bynum is going to be needed more thanhim. But still, we need him, he will most likly defend the opposing teams best player
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 04:38 PM   #8
praneel
Stay Strong Droth

praneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
At least its not Bynum. Ariza is important but Bynum is going to be needed more thanhim. But still, we need him, he will most likly defend the opposing teams best player

I agree, I think we will need to get Bynums conditioning and rythm back with the new look lakers. Ariza is more of a spontaneous scorer on passes that lead to dunks and layups. I love his defense and think that will be a very valuable weapon come playoff time. He will be able to guard the bigger wings Sasha is too small for.

p.s. I hate tim thomas too
praneel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 11:39 PM   #9
Ceballos
Banned

Ceballos has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongePR(kb24)
as long as kobe, lamar, gasol stay healthy in the regular season, and bynum and ariza are healthy in playoff time i am happy

As long as Lamar doesn't injure his team mates like he's prone to doing I'll be happy.
Ceballos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 12:46 AM   #10
Kobe 24
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Kobe 24 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongePR(kb24)
I would have to agree. As long as we got everyone healthy till playoff time, it would be in the best interest for us to let Bynum and Ariza take their time, so they could be 100% playoff time.
Kobe 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: