westbrook
    nash
    dirk
    bosh
    pierce
    gasol
    rondo
    roy(before injury)

all players who impact the game better than melo and are just better.
    bosh cant even make the playoffs in weak eastern conference and lebron would even be worse if he played in the tough western conference. he would be a first round exit in the west and would miss some of those seasons

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Explain To me How Carmelo is Better than LeBron *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    He couldn't even play a whole exibition game, on the other hand lebron plays like every minute of every playoff game.
    On the other hand, lebron shows how immature he is in those exhibition games. Melo is like "Let the kids(Lebron, Durant) play.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    of course if 2 of your top 3 is injured esp after being gutted, do you expect that team to win?If you do, then that just tells how low your IQ is

Edit: That just proves my point that defense is more about effort/inspiration/motivation. And knicks will be motivated to play it next season.
    You are a Melo C*cksucker. Melo will always be a F*cking loser. LeBron won some games against a much better Celtics team when he played in Cleveland.

Lebron and Durant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crybaby Anthony.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    You are a Melo C*cksucker. Melo will always be a F*cking loser. LeBron won some games against a much better Celtics team when he played in Cleveland.

Lebron and Durant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crybaby Anthony.
    But lebron also has a better team than melo this year coz of injuries but of course your IQ is lacking so you didnt realize this. at the end of the day, only dirk and kobe can do what melo does whereas there are lots of players who can do what lebron does. The better player is the one who has the harder skillset to copy and its melo. So melo is better than lebron.

But lebron also has a better team than melo this year coz of injuries but of course your IQ is lacking so you didnt realize this. at the end of the day, only dirk and kobe can do what melo does whereas there are lots of players who can do what lebron does. The better player is the one who has the harder skillset to copy and its melo. So melo is better than lebron.
    With that kind of skills he couldn't even win a single game against an aging Celtics team.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    With that kind of skills he couldn't even win a single game against an aging Celtics team.
    relax coz we gonna win next season. Unfortunate events just happen.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Are you brain dead? There are few players in NBA history you can compare to LeBron. How many perimeter players ever have been so well-rounded? Jordan? Prime Kobe? T-Mac before the injuries? Magic? Bird? That's elite company right there. On the other hand, there have been COUNTLESS players like Melo (i.e., shotjacking ballhogs who play no defense).
    Lebron has more skills but his skills are easier to do than melo. Scoring is the most difficult and lebron is not as good as jordan, kobe, bird on that regard while melo is. The same with dirk and pierce thats why they won while lebron cant because while they appear on the statsheet, they are easier to do. Thats why only dumb people are fooled by stats. Its about which is harder to do.

who said that?

lebron has the third highest scoring average in NBA history you idiot.
    But it doesn't look good when he scores

Therefore he sucks at scoring.

But seriously, why would you even make this thread? The only people that think that are probably...well no one. The trolls that do "believe" that don't actually, but just say it to troll. Why entertain the thoughts of the stupidest people you know?

It's like asking if people actually think Ginobilli is better than Wade (it's been discussed believe it or not) or if Kobe is actually better than Jordan. There are so many people in the world, some are bound to believe retarded things. We don't go addressing every stupid thing each person believes. You just leave them be knowing no one takes their opinion seriously.

Learning to shoot layups

relax coz we gonna win next season. Unfortunate events just happen.
    hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahh ahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha hahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaahhahah ahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahh aahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaahhahahahhaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha hahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah ahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaahhah ahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahaha
    hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahh ahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha hahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaahhahah ahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahh aahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaahhahahahhaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha hahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah ahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaahhah ahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahaha

Banned

Lebron is just stacking his stats his whole career on shitty teams always choking when it matters most even when he is playing with the best player in the league D-Wade and a top 5 PF in the league.

Carmelo plays for the W is the clutchest player of his generation and doesn't play for numbers like Lebron does, he is just unfortunate to have played in a stacked conference with shitty teammates for most of his career.

Banned

Melo is better than Lebrick .Case closed.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Lebron is just stacking his stats his whole career on shitty teams always choking when it matters most even when he is playing with the best player in the league D-Wade and a top 5 PF in the league.

Carmelo plays for the W is the clutchest player of his generation and doesn't play for numbers like Lebron does, he is just unfortunate to have played in a stacked conference with shitty teammates for most of his career.
    Lol 0-4 in the shitty ecf so far.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    Lol 0-4 in the shitty ecf so far.
    0-4 with only Amare and the worst merry band of scrubs known to man, the only time Melo has ever had a proper team around him he lead them to the WCF in a stacked conference losing to the eventual champs and DA GAWD.

Banned

LeBron never had anyone close to Amar'e on the Cavs and he didn't get swept in the first round, now did he?
    LAWL
    2009-2010 Cavs
    Mike Brown-Reigning coach of the year
    Shaq-while still a reigning allstar-top 5 center in the league
    Antawn Jamison-All star, top 5 low post scorer in the league
    Mo Williams-All star
    Anthony Parker-two time Euroleague MVP, all around good roleplayer
    JJ Hickson-starter quality PF COMING OFF THE BENCH
    Anderson Varejao-One of the best bench bigs IN THE GAME

Oh yeah 3 of the top 10 long distance shooters in the NBA WERE ON HIS TEAM

And Lebron still couldn't get it done with what was being called the MOST STACKED TEAM IN THE LEAGUE pre-playoffs