Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I finally realized something

Cops are our friends. Its been too obvious that theyre actually tryna frame cops when theyre just doing their job tryna actually help us. But these criminal muphuckas tryna get away with everything tryna have no laws. Theyre not agaiinst black people and im black. Theyve helped me plenty of times. America is guilty, not just the blacks but whites too. Yall please, my brother patrick chewing i know you agree and youve been right. God help us, theyre indoctrinating us, turning these people evil. Murder, violence, stealing. This must stop. Please post what you feel, hear me out

Default Re: I finally realized something

you have seen the light

Thank you, God.

An awakened soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Cops are our friends. Its been too obvious that theyre actually tryna frame cops when theyre just doing their job tryna actually help us. But these criminal muphuckas tryna get away with everything tryna have no laws. Theyre not agaiinst black people and im black. Theyve helped me plenty of times. America is guilty, not just the blacks but whites too. Yall please, my brother patrick chewing i know you agree and youve been right. God help us, theyre indoctrinating us, turning these people evil. Murder, violence, stealing. This must stop. Please post what you feel, hear me out
    When you stop watching cnn, you learn the truth

Praise Jesus!!!

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Limited police forces and anti-police sentiment only hurts Black communities the most. Black on Black crime is on the rise and it's a result of limited police activity due to "Black leaders" thinking that the best thing for their community is more government handouts and reparations rather than a police presence to protect those who are most vulnerable.

I'm with you on this mission, brother. The best way to avoid police is to avoid doing something that would attract their attention a.k.a. committing crimes and living an unhealthy and reckless lifestyle. The best way to avoid committing crimes and living an unhealthy and reckless lifestyle is to seek God. Seek comfort and guidance and him and you will lead the best life possible.

They're not your friends. And they definitely consist of a disproportionate number of power trippers with huge egos. At the same time they have an extremely difficult job for which not only are they not compensated well but their compensation doesn't even correlate with their performance. Instead they are incentivized for not ruffling any feathers, keeping their head down and letting colleagues get away with BS so they can get away with BS. It's a system that invites corruption, laziness and bad actors.

As someone who has family in law enforcement and someone who was arrested and it being the most traumatic experience of my life, I will tell you folks one of the easiest things you can do to keep police away from you. I mean, it's so simple and easy and only costs you less than a $100 a year. When you realize how simple and easy this is, you will have a completely different perspective of police/civilian interactions and you will remember what I told you for years to come. Are you ready?

- Keep your license current/up to date
    - Keep your registration current/up to date

BOOM! So f'n simple and easy to do. Police are out there right now scanning license plates as we speak across every city in America. If your shit is current and up to date, the odds of ever interacting with a police officer decrease drastically.

LEO need major oversight and be held accountable.

1. Internal affairs should not be a thing, a transparent third party that changes periodically needs to be brought in.
    2. Qualified immunity is absolutely bullshit -- police need to be held accountable for their actions just as other professions are.
    3. LEO should not be able to lie to citizens.

That being said, I back the blue because America would be a lot worse without them versus with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    As someone who has family in law enforcement and someone who was arrested and it being the most traumatic experience of my life, I will tell you folks one of the easiest things you can do to keep police away from you. I mean, it's so simple and easy and only costs you less than a $100 a year. When you realize how simple and easy this is, you will have a completely different perspective of police/civilian interactions and you will remember what I told you for years to come. Are you ready?

BOOM! So f'n simple and easy to do. Police are out there right now scanning license plates as we speak across every city in America. If your shit is current and up to date, the odds of ever interacting with a police officer decrease drastically.
    solid advice. if they do pull you over, being polite can go a long way.

What's next? You going to make a thread about encouraging others to buy and use guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    What's next? You going to make a thread about encouraging others to buy and use guns?
    Ye have been warned.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

your vacation helped you mentally --- good for you .

Limited police forces and anti-police sentiment only hurts Black communities the most. Black on Black crime is on the rise and it's a result of limited police activity due to "Black leaders" thinking that the best thing for their community is more government handouts and reparations rather than a police presence to protect those who are most vulnerable.
    Sounds like a white supremist

I'm with you on this mission, brother. The best way to avoid police is to avoid doing something that would attract their attention a.k.a. committing crimes and living an unhealthy and reckless lifestyle. The best way to avoid committing crimes and living an unhealthy and reckless lifestyle is to seek God. Seek comfort and guidance and him and you will lead the best life possible.
    Sounds like good advise

99% of the cops I know are up front and good guys doing a tough job.
    Farther you get into metro area's they have it even tougher , wears on them , and mentally they are susceptible to bad influences.

Remember a cop who is in jail ... that put his knee on a guys neck and basically killed him ... with his hate.

nough said.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    They're not your friends. And they definitely consist of a disproportionate number of power trippers with huge egos. At the same time they have an extremely difficult job for which not only are they not compensated well but their compensation doesn't even correlate with their performance. Instead they are incentivized for not ruffling any feathers, keeping their head down and letting colleagues get away with BS so they can get away with BS. It's a system that invites corruption, laziness and bad actors.
    I've dealt with city cops and state highway patrol (nothing major) but always thought the latter were more cool, calm and collective while seems like city cops are more inclined to be asshole's out to prove something etc...

Probably about 10-12yrs ago, saw an ad for a small town hiring a part-time cop at $12.50hr. I was blown away when I saw the wage. So low for putting your life on the line.