Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
    Offensive rebound put backs. Dunks. A little bit of back to the basketwork ala Charles Barkley, but with a limited reportaire. Basically scores and rebounds on will and physical strength. Was a good man to man and helpside defender when he was younger and had athleticism.
    Dunks???

And how do you know all of that if you didnt see him play? Osmosis?

What did Dino Radja do? What were his defeciencies?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Dunks???

And how do you know all of that if you didnt see him play? Osmosis?

What did Dino Radja do? What were his defeciencies?
    Why don't you tell me?

You seem to be an informative fan. You're always spewing out plenty of basketball information. :rollingeyes:

NBA Superstar

If I knew who you were, I'd take the time to make a funny post with pictures etc etc etc. But you're a nobody, so I'll leave it at that.
    Ced's a bit of a message board snob.

Hating on the new guy, cuz he pointed out the flaws in Ced's argument.

IS that anyway for a veteran like yourself to be a good role model?

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Ced's a bit of a message board snob.

Hating on the new guy, cuz he pointed out the flaws in Ced's argument.

IS that anyway for a veteran like yourself to be a good role model?
    There's no flaws in my argument, I've told you what I see.

If you think that a player that scores 18ppg has an offensive game, good on you, your the one living in fairy land.

Anyone who scored over 18ppg twice in the NBA has an offensive game

CED read this again, then flip yourside rightside up so you can give your butt cheeks a rest. They have been typing all day long.

CED you didnt see Spoon play. You damn sure didnt se him play in Philly. You saw limited action of Dino Radja. Why try to pretend you know what you are typing? Obviously you dont with the comments you say about Spoon.

I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm Jerm's Avatar

Ced is getting owned majorly in this thread. No wonder he proposes those ugly trades; he has no knowledge of the game whatsoever.

NBA Superstar

If you think that a player that scores 18ppg has an offensive game, good on you, your the one living in fairy land.
    CED

clear
    extensive
    disillusionment

YES! If you score 18ppg you have an offensive game, a pretty ****ing sweet one to be honest.

Jason Terry, Shaq, Manu Ginobilli, Chauncy Billups, Mike Bibby and Josh Howard all scored 18 or less this season. Does their offensive games only in only exist in fairyland.

I think you may be drunk or high right now, because nobody could possibly argue the points you are trying to.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    CED

clear
    extensive
    disillusionment

YES! If you score 18ppg you have an offensive game, a pretty ****ing sweet one to be honest.

Jason Terry, Shaq, Manu Ginobilli, Chauncy Billups, Mike Bibby and Josh Howard all scored 18 or less this season. Does their offensive games only in only exist in fairyland.

I think you may be drunk or high right now, because nobody could possibly argue the points you are trying to.
    Tell me the extent of Spoon's offensive game from your perspective.

Bo Outlaw has had 40+ point games in summer league, what do you read into that?

Shawn Marion is also a good comparison, what offensive game does he have?

WTF? He was drafted outta colllge because he was a bigtime scorer. And he PROVED he was a scorer in the NBA. How the phuck do you avg 18 and not have an offensive game?

NBA Superstar

You start off talking about 'summer league' (say like Allen Iverson's famous 'practice' quote, it will have the impact needed to the ludicricy in the above quote) -that's just sad.

And then you hate on Matrix, a guy who regularly drops thirty for a back to back conference finalist.

Can I order any seeds on the internet from that New Zealand dank you are smoking?

I am almost of the impression that you are part of some elaborate joke that one of my friends is playing on me because your arguments are just that BAD

CED read this again, then flip yourside rightside up so you can give your butt cheeks a rest. They have been typing all day long.
    A very limited offesnive game. Put backs and garbage points.

CED you didnt see Spoon play. You damn sure didnt se him play in Philly. You saw limited action of Dino Radja. Why try to pretend you know what you are typing? Obviously you dont with the comments you say about Spoon.
    I saw Dino play a bit in Boston, enough to know what sort of a player he was. And I've seen plenty of Weatherspoon later on at Cleveland, New York and Houston. He has power, that he doesn't always use, and I can imagine what he played like with athleticism.

Ced is getting owned majorly in this thread. No wonder he proposes those ugly trades; he has no knowledge of the game whatsoever.
    ^Makes no sense, and Jerm you're a fool. GOBB rides you pretty hard, and here you are trying to make the white stuff come out of his twinky(mini).
    I don't get owned, I haven't been owned by anyone yet. Old ISH or New ISH.

Spoon avg 16ppg, 18ppg 18ppg, 17ppg as a Sixer. Yet had no offensive game.

A powerful rebounder and proven scorer, Clarence Weatherspoon turned in four solid seasons for the Philadelphia 76ers before tailing off a bit in 1996-97. Midway through the 1997-98 campaign he was dealt to the Golden State Warriors, but he signed with the Miami Heat as a free agent and provided valuable depth in 1998-99even though his scoring average of 8.1 ppg was the lowest of his career.
    Guess they are in fairyland as well

You want more links that prove Spoon not only came outta college a scorer, he entered the league and for 4yrs as a Sixer proved he was a scorer! You cant avg that and not have an offensive game. You didnt see Spoon play which you admitted so how can you sit here and DEFEND he wasnt a scorer?

Oh I get it you are giving us the Spoon at the tailend of his career. You're lookin at Spoon when he played for the Rockets and Knicks and basing your silly assessment on that. You have to be because no sane mofo would type the nonsense you are spewing kid.

How many games has New Zealand extended the people to view per week? 5 now? :rollingeyes:

Local High School Star

Every thread I see Jerm always backing up Gobb, I don't know if you had a father or not but seek one somewhere else.

WTF? He was drafted outta colllge because he was a bigtime scorer. And he PROVED he was a scorer in the NBA. How the phuck do you avg 18 and not have an offensive game?
    Big time college scorers don't always translate into the NBA. In Spoon's case his points left the day the athleticism left.

A rebounder, and thats about it. Used to score by force, Shaq mini. No offensive game except for put backs and dunks.

I'd like to hear otherwise. Neither of you have proved your point yet. You both happily disagree with me, but refuse to enlighten me on your own Spoon perspectives.

Wait you went from Bo Outlaw in summer league (where, why, how did you get those stats? Google.com??) to Shawn Marion? Then say Shawn Marion has no offensive game? Only in your world can you avg 20ppg and not have any offensive game. I guess Shawn Marion has the highest scoring avg of any non offensive game having mofo? Or is there someone else? Let me know.