Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2006, 12:29 PM   #31
wally_world
Very good NBA starter
 
wally_world's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dancin' with Miley
Posts: 8,495
Default

it's a fact... TT can rebound... shoot almost as well as Vlad... he's long... a great veteran leader... clutch... that's great! why didn't the Suns re-sign him... damn...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 03:24 PM   #32
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,360
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
it's a fact... TT can rebound... shoot almost as well as Vlad... he's long... a great veteran leader... clutch... that's great! why didn't the Suns re-sign him... damn...

But the thing is, He does well in certain systems. not all.

Vlad did well in both places he was in and we'll see how he does this year.

So far in preseason before he got injured he displayed good defense on his man.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 11:59 PM   #33
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
SoCalMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 20,770
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMikePimp
Ok, I am predicting it here as I have done before:

TT is going to be a Clipper bust! You heard it here again. I don't care what anyone says, he will not thrive in the Clipper system. He will not have enough time for his three pointers and he will not play good consistent defense.

I know that may be hard for some of you to read, but I assure you that I am correct. We can review this thread at the end of the season, and you will all say that I was right.

mark my words here... at the end of the season, you will all be agreeing with me.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 08:46 PM   #34
qrich
King Heno
 
qrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson/520!
Posts: 22,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
But the thing is, He does well in certain systems. not all.

Vlad did well in both places he was in and we'll see how he does this year.

So far in preseason before he got injured he displayed good defense on his man.

And the thing is, Clippers need more then a pure shooter, like most teams most likely wanted him for. Sure, the Clippers signed him mainly for his shooting, but it's much more then that as they will need him in the post along with his clutch play(Game 6, blocking LO and stripping Farmar in the clutch during the preseason). TT will be kept in check by Elton and Sam along with Coach Dunleavy. If his shooting isn't there, he will be used for his post play, which will help him get in the mood to get his shot to be falling.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 11:23 PM   #35
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
SoCalMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 20,770
Default

Wow, so I state a strong opinion (which will turn out to be true), and you folks get personal.

Come on now, chill out. Some of your responses are childish. Grow up man!

I gave a good argument as to why I think he will fail with the Clips and nobody here has given a good argument as to why he will not fail.

The Pimp



p.s. TT will be a bust... mark my words.....
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 01:53 AM   #36
qrich
King Heno
 
qrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson/520!
Posts: 22,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Wow, so I state a strong opinion (which will turn out to be true), and you folks get personal.

Come on now, chill out. Some of your responses are childish. Grow up man!

I gave a good argument as to why I think he will fail with the Clips and nobody here has given a good argument as to why he will not fail.

The Pimp



p.s. TT will be a bust... mark my words.....

Your trolling is childish, you have on argument and you keep rolling with it. Let me guess, you were one of the many idiots who thought Sam Cassell and Cuttino Mobley were horrible additions to the Clippers squad last year and nothing but cancers, we know how that turned out. Clippers have everyone on the roster to keep Thomas in check, can't say the same about Radmanovic. I mean, Radmanovic would have been the Clippers 8th man behind the starting unit and Maggette + Livingston(or Cassell) off the bench, while Lakers promised him a starting spot, how sad. And if TT is to bust, oh well, Clippers have the depth at SF to replace him, I mean you have Maggette then at PF you have Aaron Williams and James Singleton. When Radmanovic does ****, who's going to step in for him? Aaron McKie? Luke Walton? Please.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 02:29 AM   #37
Cool
College superstar
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Talking about having no life, that would be you. This site is full of way too many stupid people who know nothing of the beautiful game of basketball and bring it down, such as yourself and kb24.

U need to calm down it was just a joke. I love the game of basketball. My favorite team is the LAKERS (THEY OWN LA) and my favorite player is kobe. So take a chill pill and relax everything will be alright.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 03:19 AM   #38
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,360
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Your trolling is childish, you have on argument and you keep rolling with it. Let me guess, you were one of the many idiots who thought Sam Cassell and Cuttino Mobley were horrible additions to the Clippers squad last year and nothing but cancers, we know how that turned out. Clippers have everyone on the roster to keep Thomas in check, can't say the same about Radmanovic. I mean, Radmanovic would have been the Clippers 8th man behind the starting unit and Maggette + Livingston(or Cassell) off the bench, while Lakers promised him a starting spot, how sad. And if TT is to bust, oh well, Clippers have the depth at SF to replace him, I mean you have Maggette then at PF you have Aaron Williams and James Singleton. When Radmanovic does ****, who's going to step in for him? Aaron McKie? Luke Walton? Please.

Luke Walton is really good. Hes a better replacement in the lineup than radman and I mean that with all respect to every player but its true.

Luke has the high IQ and he does more than just shoot.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 03:21 AM   #39
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,360
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
The Pimp




lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 10:35 AM   #40
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
SoCalMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 20,770
Default

qrich... you need to grow up. your response is really kind of sad. i was not trolling. its an opinion that i (and others) feel strongly about. and you, being the child you are, have gotten personal and whiney like a girl.

getting rude and personal is behavior that can get you banned. nothing i wrote violates the guidelines of this message board. you, on the other hand have crossed that line.

how sad. im done with you because you got nothing and you just showed everyone here just that.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 02:02 PM   #41
lawlerslaw100
Dunking on everybody in the park
 
lawlerslaw100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: LA CLIpper Nation
Posts: 640
Lightbulb Close the thread

People lets move on..there are better and new topics in the Clipper NATION
lawlerslaw100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:39 PM   #42
KB24MVP
Saw a basketball once
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32
Default

MY SPECIAL CONGRATS TO TT WHO HAD A SOLID GAME YESTERDAY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL
this is for u qrich..Man i think ur easily the dumbest poster in here..cuz u think u understand ball..U DUNNO ****..

And once again cassell doesnt play, uLOSE>...
my ANALYSIS alwasys stands... fuking airhead
KB24MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 05:08 PM   #43
qrich
King Heno
 
qrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson/520!
Posts: 22,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB24MVP
MY SPECIAL CONGRATS TO TT WHO HAD A SOLID GAME YESTERDAY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL
this is for u qrich..Man i think ur easily the dumbest poster in here..cuz u think u understand ball..U DUNNO ****..

And once again cassell doesnt play, uLOSE>...
my ANALYSIS alwasys stands... fuking airhead

9 points, 8 boards isn't solid for a 8th man? Granted he was the 7th man last night, still, 9|8 is pretty damn solid for someone off the bench. Cassell didn't play? So, being on the court for 23 minutes isn't playing? Your the only airhead here, you can't even type a complete sentence. What was he doing if he wasn't playing? Jerking off? Sleep-Walking? Go back to school stupid kid
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 05:37 PM   #44
qrich
King Heno
 
qrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson/520!
Posts: 22,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB24MVP
He was a starter..He played 30 minutes shot 2-8??VERY SOLID...wtf are u talking about,...are u tryimng to be stupid or is it serious??seriously i feel bad if u really are stupid.

Cassell always plays 23 minutes a game HUH????always comes off the bench??u fukin ignorant airhead...get ur knowledge straight before u come here and spread BS..get back to school junior..

and making fun of my english at least i speak 5 languages and english is not my first language..not like u americans who stick to english and have no sense of other cultures.


ur the guyof guy people wanna ***** slap its unbelievable..u write like a little *****.


Did I say very solid or solid? Can't you read? Need glasses? If 9 points and 8 boards for someone isn't solid that is going to be coming off the bench, then I don't know what is. And where did I say Cassell plays 23 minutes and comes off the bench all the time? You said he didn't play and if 23 minutes isn't playing, then what is? 48 minutes? Stupid ass.

I speak only english? You are damn retarded, I speak 4 languages and english wasn't my first language either, thank you very much. I think I just know english because I'm smart, and not an idiot, like you are.

"ur the guy of guy". What the **** does that mean retard? Next time come here with facts, not stupidity, if that's even possible?
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 05:53 PM   #45
qrich
King Heno
 
qrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson/520!
Posts: 22,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB24MVP
Listen I think ur a kid and im gonna stop responding aftrer that message..
U obviously need direct explanation to understand what I am talking about...


I said Cassell didnt play:
--what i considere PLAYING is when he;s starting and averaging 30 minutes a game..like last year when u guyz were winning..
Now he's coming off the Bench and u LOSE...
NOW U UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEANT BY DIDNT PLAY KID??

I don't think you are a kid, I know you are a kid and good, stop responding because you are making a FOOL of yourself. So, if you don't start, then your not playing? I guess Mike Miller wasn't playing last year since he didn't start, I guess unless you start your not playing. Are you going to change your argument??? And just because he's coming off the bench, he didn't play? Just when I thought you couldn't get stupider
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:28 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

NBA Free Agency

NBA Summer Leagues

Utah Summer League

Sacramento Summer League

Vegas NBA Summer League

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy