Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: "I've scored the most points in the history of the NBA, 6 MVPS (NBA RECORD)" G.O.A.T

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    So you admit he turned Mo into an all-star?

GOAT
    Wow.

I'm convinced.

Default Re: "I've scored the most points in the history of the NBA, 6 MVPS (NBA RECORD)" G.O.A.T

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    That makes no sense. Impact as in being clearly "the man" and carrying the largest load? Being the best two-way player maybe ever?

Russell didn't impact the offensive end. KAJ was dominant in some playoff series but in many others, he was 2nd or 3rd option. MJ was always "the man" and it wasn't close. He had to carry a burden those two never had to do for such a sustained period of time.
    Two-way or not , who is better totally ? With offensive and defensive margin.

Your point is about championships and "who led the champion team" . I wasn't talking about that.

Russell averaged 20 points , 18 rebounds , 6 assist when adjusting the eras(100 poss , poss rtg , reb % , ast% etc . ) . That is solid offence . Russell has 26 offensive margin and 31 defensive margin in his prime(60-65) at my calculations.

Jordan has 36 offensive margin and 18 defensive margin in his prime(88-93) at my calculations .

Quote Originally Posted by feyki
    Two-way or not , who is better totally ? With offensive and defensive margin.

Your point is about championships and "who led the champion team" . I wasn't talking about that.

Russell averaged 20 points , 18 rebounds , 6 assist when adjusting the eras(100 poss , poss rtg , reb % , ast% etc . ) . That is solid offence . Russell has 26 offensive margin and 31 defensive margin in his prime(60-65) at my calculations.

Jordan has 36 offensive margin and 18 defensive margin in his prime(88-93) at my calculations .
    Russell concentrated on defense, rebounding and passing. He let his teammates carry most of the scoring load. MJ led the league in scoring every year his team won it all. And he brought you GOAT level D on the perimeter to boot. That's such a HUGE burden to carry. It is so much more taxing on the body to carry the load offensively and play great D versus just playing D and letting others do the scoring. MJ's stamina and energy is also GOAT level and seldom gets talked about. It was freakish.

If you feel Rusell had more impact, that's fine. Agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    Russell concentrated on defense, rebounding and passing. He let his teammates carry most of the scoring load. MJ led the league in scoring every year his team won it all. And he brought you GOAT level D on the perimeter to boot. That's such a HUGE burden to carry. It is so much more taxing on the body to carry the load offensively and play great D versus just playing D and letting others do the scoring. MJ's stamina and energy is also GOAT level and seldom gets talked about. It was freakish.

If you feel Rusell had more impact, that's fine. Agree to disagree.
    I try to looking objectively .

Rebounding and playmaking are part of the offence . Russell has 7-8 more rebounds than Jordan on 100 poss . That means Russell get 7-8 possesions than Jordan . Jordan has better playmaking by 3-4 assists margin on 100 poss and better scoring by 12-13 points margin on 100 poss .

Yes , Jordan clearly better offensive player than Russell . But , Russell also clearly better defensive player than Jordan .

I get 4 baller in the same tier . They are close , really close. But Kareem and Russell slightly better than Jordan and Wilt , as a impacts .

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    You had to read up on Kareem's MVP's and when you thought it said 0 that didnt ring a bell to you? I can't even explain all the things wrong with that

Please exclude yourself from any further basketball discussion

Chill the fu.ck out breh everything else was correct... the site made no mention of MVPs whatsoever obviously didn't say 0 and I just finished finals and had some drink flowing through my system