Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-18-2007, 05:06 PM   #16
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rafer Alston: "InsideHoops, my no.1 site. I log on every day'

Quote:
At least then Vince Carter's dumbass would have an excuses to camp out behind the 3 point line and start chucking.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 05:51 PM   #17
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Did you hold him at gunpoint? Looks really really forced.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 05:57 PM   #18
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

maybe Rafer posts on here.............

maybe I'M Rafer Alston............
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 06:11 PM   #19
proof
Banned

proof has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
maybe Rafer posts on here.............

maybe I'M Rafer Alston............

I doubt Rafer Alston's major life accomplishment is going to the Price is Right and posting on ISH about it. :)
proof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 06:16 PM   #20
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by proof
I doubt Rafer Alston's major life accomplishment is going to the Price is Right and posting on ISH about it. :)

Damn, that has made me quite famous on here. Either you browsed here before you actually signed up, or you have another username, b/c I posted that last month.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:28 PM   #21
bomber
Good college starter

bomber has decent reputationbomber has decent reputation

I am Rafer Alston.
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 06:34 PM   #22
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomber
I am Rafer Alston.
Hi, Rafer.

How do you feel after being basically told you're inadequate as the Rocket F.O. got another starting PG?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 06:37 PM   #23
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cool stuff bro...

Hey..I ran into Cherokee park in the outback in Australia during my honeymoon.
I got pictures and everything...dude was mad cool and exactly hung out and followed me and my wife to Cairns.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 06:38 PM   #24
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hi Rafer,

What were you thinking when you dropped a weight on a teammates crotch at UNLV?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 06:54 PM   #25
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomber
I am Rafer Alston.

OMG it's YOU!
Old 06-18-2007, 06:58 PM   #26
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Yeah i would do it on Mother's Day and have every 3 pointer made equal $1,000 for breast cancer research. At least then Vince Carter's dumbass would have an excuses to camp out behind the 3 point line and start chucking.
lol

They could have the Balls painted green and red for Christmas the list goes on for each holiday of the year.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 08:26 PM   #27
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

lol i wonder what he does when ppl bash him
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 08:27 PM   #28
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Yeah i would do it on Mother's Day and have every 3 pointer made equal $1,000 for breast cancer research. At least then Vince Carter's dumbass would have an excuses to camp out behind the 3 point line and start chucking.
what about the whole gs team(well most of them)
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 08:28 PM   #29
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

Why was this deleted yesterday? I only ask because it contained a post by AppleNader that was one of the funniest I've read in weeks. Something about Rafer being to dumb to log onto a computer...
sydneyking is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: