Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Melo is having one of his most efficient seasons ever

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    Do you think hes gonna get worse? He hasnt played in almost a year. If anything hes still shacking off the trust and still finding his legs. If anything he'll probably get a little better.

Until the more physical playoffs anyway and then he'll fall off a bit like your boy harden does.
    Do I think someone's production could fluctuate with 62 more games to play compared to the 6 he currently has?

What a fantastically stupid question that's shocking to no one here.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Do I think someone's production could fluctuate with 62 more games to play compared to the 6 he currently has?

Sure it will fluctuate but i highly dought he'll get worse. He hast played in a year. Basic Common sense would say its gonna take him a month or 2 to get his game legs and shake off the rust. You obviously dont due common sense though. I guess i shouldn't expect much from a harden fan.

Sure it will fluctuate but i highly dought he'll get worse. He hast played in a year. Basic Common sense would say its gonna take him a month or 2 to get his game legs and shake off the rust. You obviously dont due common sense though. I guess i shouldn't expect much from a harden fan.
    Yep, all the common sense you used to make a thread equating a season's worth of production to 6 games.

Breaking news: Iverson and Kobe considering coming out of retirement for a guaranteed 15+ppg and 45% from the field!

OP thinks 6 games (shooting a groundbreaking 46 percent) equates to "having one of his most efficient seasons ever".

What a f*cking loser.

OP is a 3ball, 90sgoat, knicksman, clippers revival, shaq o neal, etc alt

Loney on fiyaaa

Its so easy to score in this era that a heavily declined melo is having the most efficient season since a decade ago.

How anyone can take these stats seriously is beyond me
    It's nice to see a Lebron fan admit to this we need more posters like you on this site.

Yeah so whats the problem? You love losers. You have westbrook and harden as you profile pick
    How are Westbrook and Harden losers? are you that triggered that you will say some stupid shit in every post?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    How are Westbrook and Harden losers? are you that triggered that you will say some stupid shit in every post?
    Ummm because they both consistently decline come playoff time and have never won because of it. If harden raised his game come playoff time like other greats hed have a chip or at least a finsls visit with houston by now

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    It's nice to see a Lebron fan admit to this we need more posters like you on this site.
    It is what it is although im not sure how much its affected bron. Hes done this for a long time so its hard to tell hiw much of his numbers late in his career are due to this eras rules or to his insane longevity. Its probably a little bit of both to be honest.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam2

OP is a 3ball, 90sgoat, knicksman, clippers revival, shaq o neal, etc alt
    Nah im just a fan who dosnt like the place the game is heading. But ive always liked physical play and defence so obviously im biased. Some people like less physicality and defence and more of a free flowing offence. Theres no right or wrong. Its just personal preference.

He looks great after taking a year off.

Be real though, no one plays D anymore and the reg season is almost unwatchable with the amount of shitty teams now.. the league needs any high point they can get, people are tuning out

He's not efficient a season ago and had trouble scoring. Is OP saying this season NBA is vastly different than last season?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    He's not efficient a season ago and had trouble scoring. Is OP saying this season NBA is vastly different than last season?
    he didnt play last year and last year and this year yhe mba emphasized more the freedom of movement rules. So no things arnt vastly different but they're different enough were a player who would normally score 13-15 pts a game on mediocre efficiency can now score 3 to 5 more points more on decent efficiency.

Melo down to 44 percent shooting and 52.8 TS% now after a 2 for 9, 9 point performance against a real team last night. He now has had more efficient seasons just 3 years ago.

Or is 7 games not enough sample size to make that statement, OP?