Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-11-2011, 12:22 AM   #1
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Krispy Kreme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chFiOXt-K8Y

COLEWORLD
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:24 AM   #2
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Krispy Kreme

I had no idea Krispy Kreme was still in business...
I fucking love(d) that place.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:39 AM   #3
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This brand seems to go lower profiled around Toronto right now. It used to be huge here and had many standalone KK locations.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:40 AM   #4
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

worse donuts I ever had
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:41 AM   #5
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
I had no idea Krispy Kreme was still in business...
I fucking love(d) that place.

Very few and far between, but they still exist. Those donuts are pure gold Jerry, gold!
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:46 AM   #6
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
worse donuts I ever had
Did you get the glazed donut hot off the belt? Can't imagine anyone not liking that.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:57 AM   #7
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
This brand seems to go lower profiled around Toronto right now. It used to be huge here and had many standalone KK locations.
They ran into huge financial problems. Had their IPO and starting franchising them everywhere. Expanded too fast with the help of some crooked accounting, and it was right when everyone started to worry about carbs. Once it got uncovered they closed tons of them of which most were pretty new.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 04:51 AM   #8
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Focking noice donuts..

Not many kk joints over here though..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:18 AM   #9
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
worse donuts I ever had

Ya gotta be kiddin' me man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobore
They ran into huge financial problems. Had their IPO and starting franchising them everywhere. Expanded too fast with the help of some crooked accounting, and it was right when everyone started to worry about carbs. Once it got uncovered they closed tons of them of which most were pretty new.

So that explains it. I was honestly surprised when someone posted that "they're still in business" here. They just keep popping up everywhere here in the Philippines, even if the first branch opened back in '07 or '08. They even have them in our state U.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:42 AM   #10
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
worse donuts I ever had

Agreed, they suck.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:46 AM   #11
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

theres a krispy kreme up in the northend by one of my baby's mother's house right on aurora ave-one of the best tracks in seatown. I find it entertaining eating donuts, sitting facing aurora and watching the hos walk.
Bless Mathews is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:00 AM   #12
resin_baller
I airball my layups

resin_baller has an OK reputation so far

They're pretty good, but WAY too sweet. I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep if I eat more than one.
resin_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:06 AM   #13
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by resin_baller
They're pretty good, but WAY too sweet. I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep if I eat more than one.

what up j?
Bless Mathews is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:46 AM   #14
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Krispy Kreme didn't last more than a couple of years in the Boston area. You dont mess with Dunkin Donuts (I dont eat donuts of any sort myself though).
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:48 AM   #15
ballerz
Local High School Star

ballerz has an OK reputation so far

Overrated, mass produced shit
ballerz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: