Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 07-03-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster
Default What are your

streetball kicks?

and your indoor kicks?
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:41 PM   #2
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected posterbrownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected posterbrownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected posterbrownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: What are your

I rock the usual Air Jordan XI's in the gym.

http://air-jordan-shoes.org/wp-conte...2/jordan11.jpg

But outside on the court I mix it up.
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:41 PM   #3
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Indoor:

2 pairs for next season, for now

Outdoor:

Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 02:53 PM   #4
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My outdoor shoes are usually just my old indoor shoes. So at this point, my outdoor shoes are:

And I just ordered a new pair so these will likely become my indoors:

At the moment, these are my indoor shoes:

Last edited by Rake2204 : 07-04-2011 at 02:55 PM.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 05:21 PM   #5
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far

I got a pair of Jordan 2010 playgrounds for the outdoor courts but I've been wearing my hyperdunk lows. They were starting to lose their grip on the gym floor but they still have tons of grip on the blacktop, they are super squeaky too which I like. The only downfall is the arches of my feet tend to get sore but I think at my age thats going to happen no matter what I wear.

Bought these for outdoors but have been wearing them for casual

These are my old indoor shoes that I have been using outside

and these for indoors

Last edited by 01amberfirewv : 07-04-2011 at 06:27 PM.
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:52 AM   #6
theydidntnameme
Can barely lace up my sneakers

theydidntnameme has an OK reputation so far

these are my outdoor shoes: ( i dont play outdoors much though )

and these are my only pair of indoors right now:

i actually retired those shoes but my other ones i was using became worn out so i started using these again. the grip is still good although its not brand new grip anymore. the shoelaces dont even match because one set got messed up and i took shoelaces from another shoe to use in its place.

i have these shoes but i dont know if ill ever wear them:

because last year when i got them i told myself i wouldnt wear them until i made my college bball team. but i didnt make it so they are just sitting in the box.. i might just try to sell them or something..
theydidntnameme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:42 PM   #7
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hyperdunks in and out
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:02 PM   #8
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Dang. You guys are rocking some nice shoes for outdoors an indoors. For outdoors/indoor ballin, I am working my Protege Pro Model #5

Last edited by JellyBean : 07-07-2011 at 01:04 PM.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:20 PM   #9
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far

How do those (Pro 5's) feel?
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:40 PM   #10
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
How do those (Pro 5's) feel?

For the price, pretty good. They are light. I thought that they would be heavy but they are very light. They also hold up well when I am make sharp cuts and turns. They are very good.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:21 AM   #11
No Name
derp

No Name has decent reputation

outdoor(these are for looks they are heavy as sh*t):

indoor(now these are waaaaay better):

i posted my exact colors
No Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:20 AM   #12
z14h