Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-21-2017, 02:13 AM   #1
Hamtaro CP3KDKG
Time fo sleep

Default Kyrie and Steph will go down as by far the best 2 PGs of this era historically

Nikkas will remember hn Wall as the dude that couldn't hit a jumper and relied on athleticism and bully ball taking him nowhere in offs. Pretty much Gary Payton without elite defense or post game

Lillar_ will be a poor man's Steph where ppl will bring up his explosive games and say he was as good as anyone

Conley will be the underrated all-around PG not getting any media recognition but true hoops heads will realize how good he is ala Terry Porter

Chuckbrick will be known as the hotheaded dumb IQ atheltic freak that ran out KD as OKC crumbles into irrelevancy and maybe gets contracted

Isaiah will be known as the manlet who Cavs traded for Kyrie and Bran ran out of town

Nikkas will ONLY remember him for triple double and statlines ala a rich man's Fat Lever

Lousy will be remembered as a fraud one of the all-time worst playoff performers and all-stars

Har_en will be known as a chronic playoff bedshtter with a gimmick offense basically a rich man's Corey Magette/Kevin Martin but with a power game and high pnr spam that couldn't win anything

The rest will be merely decent to good players and not memorable

Kyrie and Steph will have the level of play and tram achievement plus constant meetings in the finals.......it'll be like Magic VS Bird
Hamtaro CP3KDKG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 02:24 AM   #2
LoneyROY7
Clutch City

Default Re: Kyrie and Steph will go down as by far the best 2 PGs of this era historically

And OP will be remembered as the guy that called another man "Durthickemz".
LoneyROY7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 02:29 AM   #3
SouBeachTalents
Worm

Default Re: Kyrie and Steph will go down as by far the best 2 PGs of this era historically

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
SouBeachTalents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 02:31 AM   #4
SaltyMeatballs
Pass The Salt

Quote:
He'll also be remembered as the guy who's username was inspired by a children's hamster show
SaltyMeatballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 02:31 AM   #5
Proctor
College superstar

Quote:
I had to laugh at this.

Like the Wall, Lillard, Conley, Harden descriptions doe.
Proctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 02:31 AM   #6
AI09
Sixers Dynasty

Quote:

AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 02:33 AM   #7
livingby3's
70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0

wasted time typing all that crap to gather so much L's
livingby3's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 02:35 AM   #8
TiagoSimoes
Gotta love the L's

Quote:

Somone call an ambulance
TiagoSimoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 02:51 AM   #9
lilteapot
Very good NBA starter

Well, depending on what you mean by "era" I may agree. If prime CP3 is included in this era then I disagree
lilteapot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 02:56 AM   #10
hold this L
d-y-n-a-s-t-y

Steph will be remembered as the best, putting Kyrie on the same level is straight up insulting.

We will see about Kyrie, but he is putting his money where his mouth is so far into the season though. I do wonder how the journalists whose lips are still in Lebron's ass cheeks feel after all that vitriol they put in preseason on how anyone can leave Lebron James. I find it kinda hilarious that Steph kinda shit on the Cavs a bit when they lost to the Celtics, and now the Cavs are in a 4 game win streak. Kyrie still has a lot to prove. He will be going against a VERY motivated Lebron this upcoming post season. Hell, I'd imagine Lebron would rather lose to the Warriors again than Kyrie, that would be humiliating.

I'll say that you may be right in 5 years though stantaro. I just want to wait a bit on Kyrie before. He definitely got a killer mentality and is a proper closer though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilteapot
Well, depending on what you mean by "era" I may agree. If prime CP3 is included in this era then I disagree
You're a moron of the highest order if you think CP3 is better or as good as Curry.

Quote:

Worst phucking nickname ever, just filled with cringe.

Last edited by hold this L : 11-21-2017 at 03:00 AM.
hold this L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 03:03 AM   #11
Hamtaro CP3KDKG
Time fo sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilteapot

CP not from this era......that'd be like saying Kobe was of the next dudes..... He was in it on the last stages of his career but nah
Old 11-21-2017, 03:06 AM   #12
lilteapot
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold this L
Steph will be remembered as the best, putting Kyrie on the same level is straight up insulting.

We will see about Kyrie, but he is putting his money where his mouth is so far into the season though. I do wonder how the journalists whose lips are still in Lebron's ass cheeks feel after all that vitriol they put in preseason on how anyone can leave Lebron James. I find it kinda hilarious that Steph kinda shit on the Cavs a bit when they lost to the Celtics, and now the Cavs are in a 4 game win streak. Kyrie still has a lot to prove. He will be going against a VERY motivated Lebron this upcoming post season. Hell, I'd imagine Lebron would rather lose to the Warriors again than Kyrie, that would be humiliating.

I'll say that you may be right in 5 years though stantaro. I just want to wait a bit on Kyrie before. He definitely got a killer mentality and is a proper closer though.

You're a moron of the highest order if you think CP3 is better or as good as Curry.

Worst phucking nickname ever, just filled with cringe.

How could you possibly infer from my post that I think CP3 is better than Curry, in a thread talking about the TWO best PGs of this era?
lilteapot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 03:07 AM   #13
Hamtaro CP3KDKG
Time fo sleep

Quote:

Coming from the nikka that posted a GIF of a naked man

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=441647

Lord knows what you googled to find that or how you came across it

Settle down there fakkit

Last edited by Hamtaro CP3KDKG : 11-21-2017 at 03:12 AM.
Old 11-21-2017, 03:19 AM   #14
AI09
Sixers Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
Coming from the nikka that posted a GIF of a naked man

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=441647

Lord knows what you googled to find that or how you came across it

Settle down there fakkit

Lmao damn a bunch of freaky weirdos on this forum...I guess it takes a fakkit to know a fakkit

Still though that response to your original post was funny as fckkk
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 08:34 AM   #15
tpols
we already won

spot on OP

especially the harden and lowry ones
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: