Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default You always see ugly guys with pretty girls but never handsome guys with ugly girls...

Why? This is a phenomena to be investigated..

I mean you NEVER, I repeat NEVER see some good looking guy with an ugly girl, the very least an average looking girl. Find me ONE.

[FONT="Arial Black"]Ugly guys with beautiful girls:[/FONT]

[FONT="Arial Black"]Beautiful guys with beautiful girls:[/FONT]

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Default Re: You always see ugly guys with pretty girls but never handsome guys with ugly girls...

Quote Originally Posted by tgan3
    To be fair, Salman Rushdie has a net worth of about $15 million.

Default Re: You always see ugly guys with pretty girls but never handsome guys with ugly girls...

Really? Are you 12?

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

Really? I thought all the hot girls were dating the multi-millionaire male model members of ISH.

5-time NBA All-Star

Are you joking?

I've seen dozens of married couples where dude was classically handsome and the wife is fat and unpleasant to look at.

And why should it die a death? Is that your purpose in life? To sit still and look pretty enough to be sexually selected? What the Fukk are you a lazy peacock. Get the Fukk up and do something dipsh1 or cry yourself to sleep when peahen selects the other peacock whose charisma spellbound her. A makes attractiveness incorporates a far broader array of criteria than your Fukkin looks. A man must become..,

By your gauge kuniliusf is a more valuable poster than other seasoned vers who have actually created and provided value with their skill strength sense of humor and intellect. You know, sh1 t society needs.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    I've seen dozens of married couples where dude was classically handsome and the wife is fat and unpleasant to look at.
    Knocking up drunken one night stands and women falling into the fat and lazy comfort zone after years of marriage could account for some of those couples though?

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Vanessa Bryant is prettiest with her mouth closed. She's a bit gummy and snaggled.

Certified ISHiot.

The swaggerless manatee

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    Knocking up drunken one night stands and women falling into the fat and lazy comfort zone after years of marriage could account for some of those couples though?
    Damn u and your analytical logic

2 in 1

Well, I would marry an rich fat ugly bitch for her money. Then divorce her after a few years and get half her stash.

Fellas, we need to start doing these women, how they do, us!

Next time you are with a girl, get her all hot and when yo get ready to smash, stick it in half way, pull out and say you have to go! (Like any guy would give up some poon) but man, that would really piss her off

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    The swaggerless manatee
    LOL what happened to that guy? MLHsomething? Did he ever recover?

College star

women go for personality

good looking(like brad pitt type good looking) tend to know they are good looking and act like complete douche bags..

thats why it's called 'settling' down..

this 'fat and unattractive' woman phenomenon is known as getting older and most women tend to put on a few pounds after having a child or two. it's a natural process for people known as adults :P

yeah but Brad Pitt had sloppy 2nd's to this guy..

who also smashed Halle Berry

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

I mean you NEVER, I repeat NEVER see some good looking guy with an ugly girl, the very least an average looking girl. [COLOR="Red"]Find me ONE[/COLOR].