Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-19-2006, 12:25 AM   #1
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Lakers Summer Pro League Report

Howdy Folks,

I just got back from the Lakers vs. the Wizards game today. It was an okay game... the Long Beach Pyramid was far from being filled up, thats for sure. I had great seats, a few rows up, center court.

Lakers: I was impressed with Bynum, Farmar, Green and somewhat Pinnock. Bynum had much better footing, but it appeared the Wizards did not have a true center in the line up to match up against him. Farmar had great court presence and I was impressed with his leadership (lost of assists!). Green showed great athleticism and put some moves on that were impressive. His defense was impressive as well. Pinnock looked good as well, showing a consistent performance. I was really disappointed in Von Wafer who is clearly not favored by coaches anymore. He bricked way too many times and his D was soft. I was hoping he would have a better showing, but I would be surprised if he's around the NBA much longer if something does not change.

Wizards: I dont know this team that well, but standouts included Blatche, McFadden and Walker. They did not appear to have a full team.

Anyway, I had a great time and I recommend if you can get out there tomorrow for the final game against Memphis that you do that if you can!

-Mike in Socal
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 02:05 AM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

I am really dissapointed in von.

I really hoped he can get better but he seems too tensed and u can't have that in the NBA.

I just had some high hopes for him..

time to call Isaiah
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: