Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: Breaking News!!!!: PleezeBelieve on schedule to have sex with three women on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23

ricardo montalban must be rolling over in his grave at this thread.

Default Re: Breaking News!!!!: PleezeBelieve on schedule to have sex with three women on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak

Let me guess, this is her?
    smh PB probably does get girls though, back when i was a shrimp 5'0 14 year old all the girls though that was cute. He probably has some smooth lines he says. My raps for them, and does the jerk. I see you PB keep your pimnping up. I know imma try to get with this chick this saturday hopefully.

i hope you know they're just fucking with ya

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Picture update:

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3194/wpm2.jpg

-- this is a pic of her friend. More coming.

it could be bron?

Quote Originally Posted by LuppersGB

it could be bron?
    The fact the image is that small means its about the right size to take from a facebook profile pic

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simcjt
    The fact the image is that small means its about the right size to take from a facebook profile pic
    Sent to me over a cellphone.

lol @ you nerds thinking I got to lie to kick it with you all.

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve

us nerds? says the guy who's claim to fame is having more post views than the majority? no my friend it is you who is the the true nerd.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

What kind of **** ass cell phone has such small pics in that terrible quality?

PS - the chick is a fatty, even hiding the cankles. Ouch.
    Last edited by OneMoreSucka; 09-25-2009 at 11:49 AM.

I'm confident PleezeBelieve is the real deal. I think those denying his greatness are nothing but a bunch of jealous, pocket-protector wearing dorks.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: Breaking News!!!!: PleezeBelieve on schedule to have sex with three women on Satu

Ok here's the deal:

Its this latina girl I been talking to off and on for a year now. She speaks so-so English and she's short, but she's kinda a hot. She's got short hair and a solid bod.

Now, me and her haven't officially had sex but I got close. Real close. But I'm getting the feeling she wants me to wine and dine her to get the ass. I'm not on that, though. Not that she's a bad chick, but its just that I got other things on my radar.

Anyway, the girl is really kinda diggin me. She likes that I'm tall and got an athletic build. But she won't give the ass up on a booty call. I try to coerce her to come over but she won't bite.

But anyway, you can tell she thinks I she's not the type I like -- you know, I got height requirements for my woman -- so she's told me on several occasions that she has friends who I might like. Now keep in mind I send this girl all kind of pictures of me. I know she's shown them off.

So getting to the gist of this thread, she just text me asking if I want to go to a concert on Saturday. I was like -- ahhhh, who's the concert for -- right?? And I'm thinking she wants me to pay, too. She replies like this....

"A local group and you can meet my two single friends just for $10"

So I'm like and reply...

"Can i have all three of you???"

She's like...

"I don't know! Depend on u, how good and athletic u r"

Me: and go on to say...

"I'll be good and athletic then...you know that. I'll be there!!!"

Her: "Great! I hope you don't embarrass me :)"

Me: "I won't cause I'm sure u already showed them my pic anyway"

Her: "But in the pic they can't know ur skills"

Me:

Now let's talk about this.
    what a pathetic loser. That is all

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Kool
    I'm confident PleezeBelieve is the real deal. I think those denying his greatness are nothing but a bunch of jealous, pocket-protector wearing dorks.
    There is no such thing as "greatness" on a forum. We're all of a bunch of douche bags hiding behind avatars and bad usernames to talk ****.

Local High School Star Pain of Thought's Avatar

Did she text you "LOL =)" yet... if not, you not gettin' that ass. LOL Smiley Face is the new code chicks send if they want that dick. When I text a chick "LOJ =)" that's code yours truly is ready to give it up.

Hellbound

That's the best picture of a "girl" you can come up with having on your Palm Pre?

All I have to say is "Hey, send me a couple pictures" and it's that easy. Strangely it takes you days to acquire one picture that doesn't give you any idea if the girl is cute or not, especially with being quite a bit undersized (maybe a recurring theme for you? I wouldn't be surprised)

As always, you lose PB.

So dirty