Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default You brahs ever hear stories about PCP?

[COLOR="Black"]Warning: This post contains a gruesome picture at the bottom.[/COLOR]

I've been reading about it lately (not because I'm going to do it, but because the stories are ridiculous)

They call it the superman drug.

Psychological effects include severe changes in body image, loss of ego boundaries, paranoia and depersonalization. Hallucinations, euphoria, suicidal impulses and aggressive behavior are reported infrequently.[21][22] The drug has been known to alter mood states in an unpredictable fashion, causing some individuals to become detached, and others to become animated. Intoxicated individuals may act in an unpredictable fashion, possibly driven by their delusions and hallucinations. Occasionally, this leads to bizarre acts of violence.[23]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phencyclidine

The story about rapper "big lurch" who actually ****ing ate his girlfriend when on pcp

The victim was found in her apartment by her friend Alisa Allen. Her chest had been torn open and a three-inch blade was found broken off in her shoulder blade. Tooth marks were found on her face and on her lungs, which had been torn from her chest. Eyewitnesses reported that when Singleton was picked up by police, he was naked, covered in blood, standing in the middle of the street and screaming at the sky. A medical examination performed shortly after his capture found human flesh in his stomach which was not his own
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lurch

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. -- "It was pretty bizarre," said neighbor Ramon Rodriguez.

Rodriguez was one of the first to discover 34-year-old Angelo Mendoza on April 28 after police said Mendoza bit an eyeball out of his 4-year-old son's face and ate it.

"The guy was crazy. Real bug-eyed; he had to be on drugs,"

said Rodriguez.

Court documents said neighbors checked on Mendoza's son, Angelo Jr., after they noticed the father acting nervously and fleeing from his east Bakersfield apartment in his wheelchair. Inside, they found little Angelo naked and bleeding. Police said the boy had numerous bites to his hands and his eyes were swollen shut. Doctors said the boy's left eye and muscle were completely missing. His other eye was mutilated beyond repair. The boy told them, "My daddy ate my eyes out." Rodriguez said meanwhile Mendoza approached him at a neighbor's vacant house down the street.

Rodriguez said the boy's father wheeled himself into the front yard and asked Rodriguez to play with him and a pet dog. He was wearing boxers and a sweater. When Rodriguez refused, Mendoza got off his wheelchair and dragged himself into a back yard, where he found an ax.

By then Mendoza had stripped naked. He chained himself to a tree in the back yard and began hacking at his leg with a pickax while yelling incoherently.

"He told me to look into the sun and pray with him. I was kinda scared for a minute," said Rodriguez.

Then Rodriguez jumped on Mendoza and wrestled the ax away.

"As soon as I grabbed the ax he tried to bite me, and I had to hold him down with my knee. There was dry blood around his mouth. I don't know if it was his own, but I'm pretty sure it was his son's now that I hear the story," said Rodriguez.

The police report said Mendoza appeared to be under the influence of PCP. Rodriguez said had he known about little Angelo, the outcome would have been different.

"I would've just let him cut his leg off. What happened to his son is not right. I would've left him alone," said Rodriguez.

Mendoza was arrested on charges of torture, aggravated mayhem, and cruelty to a child. The toddler is now in the custody of Child Protective Services. Mendoza is due in court May 20. His bail is set at $1 million.

Here's some pretty crazy videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9O6SdfBzJU
    A man on PCP engages officers and actually punches through a solid fence. SFW

http://www.turnto23.com/video/19477111/index.html
    news recap on a man who actually ate his childs eyes on PCP
    (the story is above)

http://img189.echo.cx/img189/7225/facepeel2it.jpg
    ^is a picture of a man whose face has no skin, as he took it off during a trip on PCP. There is also a caption explaining the picture. It isn't for the light hearted. leaving it as a link due to complaints

Crazy shit. Anyone got any stories about famous PCP cases or something? I've heard and seen quite a few crazy ones. There's a police forum where one officer claims a man ripped off his testicles and threw them at the police. Tons of stuff like that.

The other day my brother was telling me a story about his buddy (our neighbor) who was driving down the street stopped at a light when he saw a fully nude man sprinting towards him. The man ran up, punched the car (explaining the fat dent in the drivers door on his car) and ran to the next car, punched THROUGH the glass before the driver could drive away, went to the next car back and actually smashed both hands through the front safety window, ripping out the glass, before the car drove forward, kicking him off, and the car behind him ran him over. But no, he didn't die. Actually there had to be seven or eight police officers that restrained him etc etc.
    Last edited by K.Koscik; 08-16-2010 at 08:00 PM.

I am Chris Wilcox

Default Re: You brahs ever hear stories about PCP?

F*cking hell, put a warning up for that photo or take it down. That shit is disgusting.

Anyway, I haven't read much about PCP, but I have read a lot about DMT and that shit is scary and out of this world. But ofcourse, there are horror stories with every drug, it's just the very few, rare cases of insanity that get publicized and then people become terrified. A few horror stories here and there aren't going to cloud my judgement.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Stanley 'tookie' Williams used pcp and it led to the murder or that korean family and a store clerk with a sawed off.

PCP in large doses will make anyone insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    F*cking hell, put a warning up for that photo or take it down. That shit is disgusting.

Anyway, I haven't read much about PCP, but I have read a lot about DMT and that shit is scary and out of this world. But ofcourse, there are horror stories with every drug, it's just the very few, rare cases of insanity that get publicized and then people become terrified. A few horror stories here and there aren't going to cloud my judgement.
    Sorry about that brah, didn't really realize the picture was that bad. I'll put a warning at the top of my post.

I know not all cases are like that, but a fair amount happen and it's always interesting to read about crazy shit like that.

Yeah, that picture pretty much just ruined my day.

Sorry about that guys, took it down and left it as a link.

Good college starter AznTacoLover's Avatar

AHHHH, shiet I can't get that image outta my head.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

i thought the picture was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    i thought the picture was funny.
    I didn't think it was that bad. Like damn guys, never seen a zombie movie before?

Great college starter craigthomasb's Avatar

"ever seen a man eat is own head"

errr yes now, yes i have

I need some PCP to forget about that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Koscik
    I didn't think it was that bad. Like damn guys, never seen a zombie movie before?
    I can handle it when its a zombie movie, just not when I know its an actually person who fed his face to his dogs. It raises the shock value quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Baker
    I need some PCP to forget about that picture.
    You'd probably end up cutting your eyes out to get rid of the image.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

but his lipless smile makes me lol.