Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: How is Allen Iverson More Selfish Than Kobe?

kobe bryant of 2005-2006 and 2006-2007 was hands down the best in the league
    He hasn't been better than Wade and Lebron since they were rooks.

The irony is that he could have had 4-5 scoring titles if he was as bad as you make him sound.
    Who said he was bad? A gunner? Yes. Not the best player in the world. yes.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Guys stop responding to this ediot.....he is just trying to seek attention....he is saying the same thing over and over

Dunking on everybody in the park gabeh1018's Avatar

im a huge wade fan, but you sound like a rambling fool with an agenda. Wade was not better than Kobe Bryant his rookie year at all. Wade made immense progress his sophomore season, but still was not a better player.

the 05-06, he could be considered a top 5 player in the league, but Kobe still has the slight edge in overall skill level.

Wade; however, played a much more efficient basketball game and saw greater playoff success.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Wade was not better than Kobe Bryant his rookie year at all.
    Didn't say he was.

Wade; however, played a much more efficient basketball game and saw greater playoff success.
    I.E. better. Arguably the greatest performance in finals history. Anyone watching the olympics should have seen Kobe wasn't in the same league as Lebron and Wade.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease PMshooter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan80
    haha good question. what i don't understand is that shaquille o'neal also cheated on his wife and people don't seem to hold a grudge against him. maybe it's because he's more friendly than kobe, but it's strange.
    Because we already hold a grudge against him for being a fat f*cking fat narcissistic f*ck.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by PMshooter
    Because we already hold a grudge against him for being a fat f*cking fat narcissistic f*ck.
    are you a phoenix suns fan lol?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease PMshooter's Avatar

I turned on him when he was too petty to make it work with the Lakers.

It's funny too, because I used to sit there and yell at the screen, "Give the ball to Shaq. Why is Ric Fox even touching the ball!" etc . . .

But then he decided to blow it up because Kobe was ambitious and aloof. They could've had 5 rings, those guys.

I usually hit open layups

yeah, i thought there was a period of time when kobe bryant just plain and simple wanted to be the man. however, i don't think it was entirely kb's fault that the lakers broke up. you have to remember shaq asked for a lot of money that buss wasn't willing to give out (he took slightly less in miami).

in my mind, kobe has redeemed himself by his play the last two years. he may not be the perfect media darling some people want him to be, but he's shown he cares about winning and is willing to make the necessary sacrafices to win. if the lakers win the championship, maybe people will appreciate the new kobe bryant (haha doubt it).