Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Who's the better player, Stephen Curry or Russell Westbrook?

PG's that can get you at least 20 points and 8-10 assists a night are special players. Curry, Westbrook, and CP3 are THE THREE PG's that can get u that production. However, all three do it differently from each other. I think Russ is the best player, Curry is the most skilled offensive player (shooting, handles and passing as a package), and CP3 is the ultimate floor general technician.

Russ is a walking triple double and freakish athlete that can dominate guys physically. He plays like a player who is 6'7. And that makes him more unique than all the other PG's. But if I was an elite scorer in the league, CP3 would be THE PG I would want to play with. He would make me better than the other PG's AND have enough scoring brilliance to take pressure off me.
    Last edited by bizil; 04-08-2015 at 04:37 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

russ westbrook

Dunking on everybody in the park

Basketball impact wise both are as good as each other in my opinion. But the main difference is, Curry reads the defence better and picks better moments to go full offensive to balance the game out for his team mates. Where as Russell is 150% full speed all the time, and that is to the detriment of his team mates, there are stretches of the game where he dominates play for a good 5-6 minutes and his team mates doesn't get involved at all.

For me, I believe Curry is the better player. If and when Russell improve his bball IQ, thats when Russell will be better, as his intensity is awesome!!

Like I said many times before, I think all 3 of them are on the same level of impact. What makes you chose one or the others is what you team needs the most.
    Last year Westbrook had the best playoffs, I must remember you.
    I actually don't have a problem with his decision making and high TO (though 5 should be the limit) cause he dominates the ball 100% of the time and if it's working is a thing of beauty. I just think that he should learn to close games better.

3-time NBA All-Star

PGs are the brain so whoever has the better brain is better.