Page 94 of 153 FirstFirst ... 448491929394959697104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2288
    NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

Default Re: Illinois Fan Thread.

Really disappointing end to the regular season. This one is on Davis. You could tell he was rattled shooting that free throw. He doesn't normally brick shots like that. I love Weber as a coach but our offense is so bad in late game situations..Passing it around the perimeter then jacking up a forced shot at the last second of the shotclock is not a good strategy. Just run the offense..

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

I felt the TO's we were taking were killing the momentum. Granted they were coming back and had the fans on their side but still we let this one slip away. Winning most of the game only to let them drive it full court for a GW shot.

Just terrible. Who knows how far we dip now in the conference tourney. Gotta hope PSU loses @ Iowa and that Purdue loses @ MSU to keep that #2 seed.

Dunking on everybody in the park InLebronWeTrust's Avatar

I just stormed the court at the bryce jordan center baby.. awww yeaaaaa Linebacker U baby

[COLOR="Navy"]P S U[/COLOR]

I thought the storming the court was kind of funny. I mean it's not like you beat the #1 team in the country or anything. I've always liked storming the court for really big wins, but is this really worthy? A top 25 team sure but..I guess if you're Penn State it is..

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan
    I thought the storming the court was kind of funny. I mean it's not like you beat the #1 team in the country or anything. I've always liked storming the court for really big wins, but is this really worthy? A top 25 team sure but..I guess if you're Penn State it is..
    It was a shot at the last second that won the game. You watched it I presume? And did you watch it when we beat you at Illinois too. Or how about when you came in #4 a couple years ago with Dee Brown and you lost that one too. We can talk football if you want.. 38-24

Quote Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
    It was a shot at the last second that won the game. You watched it I presume? And did you watch it when we beat you at Illinois too. Or how about when you came in #4 a couple years ago with Dee Brown and you lost that one too. We can talk football if you want.. 38-24
    Remind me when the last time was Penn State made the tournament? And seriously, you beat the #23 team in the country. Good win. Not rush the court good.

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan
    Remind me when the last time was Penn State made the tournament? And seriously, you beat the #23 team in the country. Good win. Not rush the court good.
    '01 I believe but I don't get why you're talking openly like they are a joke when you guys seem to consistently lose to them. Plus it was the last home game of the year, it was packed. And it was pretty crazy in there, especially for not being a basketball school and all. Illinois has an excellent program, I'm not trying to say otherwise.

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

'01 I believe but I don't get why you're talking openly like they are a joke when you guys seem to consistently lose to them. Plus it was the last home game of the year, it was packed. And it was pretty crazy in there, especially for not being a basketball school and all. Illinois has an excellent program, I'm not trying to say otherwise.
    You guys averaged like 51 points in those wins against Iliinois right? PSU sure does sound like a superior team. Hope PSU advances in the Tourney so UConn could kill you guys!

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

I don't ever remember when Illinois was #4 and lost to PSU. Don't seem to recall that at all. I also thought it was foolish for the PSU fans to rush the court. We're only the #23 team in the country and well, we'll certainly fall out of the next poll.

Quote Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
    You guys averaged like 51 points in those wins against Iliinois right? PSU sure does sound like a superior team. Hope PSU advances in the Tourney so UConn could kill you guys!
    I never said anything about uConn but you can be a jew if you want and get on this. I know you guys would kill Penn State. Penn State gets killed with anyone with a good big guy and you have like the biggest kid in the country. Penn State would lose, i dont question that. I think I can be happy about my football school having a decent basketball year. Your football team is normally shyt but it did good this year. Congratulations. I'm not here to tell you we'd stomp you in football, but it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    I don't ever remember when Illinois was #4 and lost to PSU. Don't seem to recall that at all. I also thought it was foolish for the PSU fans to rush the court. We're only the #23 team in the country and well, we'll certainly fall out of the next poll.

I'm pretty sure it was right before Dee Brown declared for the draft. Yeah I'm almost certain on that. If you weren't #4 it was at least top 8. Look at if you don't believe me.

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

I never said anything about uConn but you can be a jew if you want and get on this. I know you guys would kill Penn State. Penn State gets killed with anyone with a good big guy and you have like the biggest kid in the country. Penn State would lose, i dont question that. I think I can be happy about my football school having a decent basketball year. Your football team is normally shyt but it did good this year. Congratulations. I'm not here to tell you we'd stomp you in football, but it's true.
    No need to call me a jew, shows your immaturity. I only came in here because you brag about storming the court over the #23 team.You are aware that UConn football has been around for 10 years right? I'd say 2-1 in bowl games and a Big East championship is pretty damn good. Watch the Nfl draft in a month, I guarantee you will see Donald Brown, Darius Butler, and William Beatty drafted in the first 2 rounds. I'm willing to bet that UConn will have more players drafted in the first 2 rounds than PSU. And BTW, I and every UConn fan knows you would kill us in football.

Quote Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
    No need to call me a jew, shows your immaturity. I only came in here because you brag about storming the court over the #23 team.You are aware that UConn football has been around for 10 years right? I'd say 2-1 in bowl games and a Big East championship is pretty damn good. Watch the Nfl draft in a month, I guarantee you will see Donald Brown, Darius Butler, and William Beatty drafted in the first 2 rounds. I'm willing to bet that UConn will have more players drafted in the first 2 rounds than PSU. And BTW, I and every UConn fan knows you would kill us in football.
    I'm fully matured thanks. You just came barging in with such a no-**** kind of statement that uConn would trash penn state in basketball, no kidding.

I'll be watching but that will mean nothing to me, congratulations again. Penn State will have more players picked though I would think. I'm thinking maybe like 6? I don't know.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Wow. Penn St. lost and so did Purdue.. We held onto the 2 seed. I keep flipping back and forth over who should be the B10 coach of the year, whether it be Dechellis or Weber.. but I do think Talor Battle is the player of the year.

So Chester Frazier won't be playing tomorrow..First major injury of the year and it comes just as the postseason starts...great.