Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default You want to know why white people can't stand black people?

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COLOR...and everything to do with the poor me victim bullshit you play. You'd think slavery never existed before the 1700s or that white people were never slaves themselves and that Africa was some Garden of Eden. You all realize that africans practiced slavery and SOLD MANY SLAVES to the "white devil" right? Like jack nicholson says in The Departed:

If I got one thing against the black chappies, it's this - no one gives it to you. You have to take it.

Default Re: You want to know why white people can't stand black people?

I'm "white", and I love black people. Charlamagne is easily my favorite tv and radio personality.

I'm "white" aswell... i got mostly black friends, your character & interests etc. you naturally draw black friends, love basketball, played in a team where it was always mostly black dudes, love hiphop etc. so yea.... and tbh i prefer them imo, they are real down to earth and fun, i have met 1000s of black people, NEVER have i noticed any of them be any type of racist / show hate.... whites however here (in Denmark, native Danish people specifically im talking about) are mostly snobby & boring, many are low key racists aswell, many Scandinavians are kindof like that, so... no thanks... Being with my black friends i have witnessed alot of racist things occur them, just a month ago i walked in the town with my friend when we heard a random "En Neger!! Haha!" (a *****! haha!)... its disgusting.. now i dont know how it is in the US but yea...
    Last edited by pauk; 10-13-2016 at 02:46 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COLOR...and everything to do with the poor me victim bullshit you play. You'd think slavery never existed before the 1700s or that white people were never slaves themselves and that Africa was some Garden of Eden. You all realize that africans practiced slavery and SOLD MANY SLAVES to the "white devil" right? Like jack nicholson says in The Departed:

If I got one thing against the black chappies, it's this - no one gives it to you. You have to take it.
    but you are a SJW though.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    but you are a SJW though.
    Where the **** did you ever get that idea from? My thinking you're an inbred moron doesn't make me a sjw.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    I'm "white" aswell... i got mostly black friends, your character & interests etc. you naturally draw black friends, love basketball, played in a team where it was always mostly black dudes, love hiphop etc. so yea.... and tbh i prefer them imo, they are real down to earth and fun, i have met 1000s of black people, NEVER have i noticed any of them be any type of racist / show hate.... whites however here (in Denmark, native Danish people specifically im talking about) are mostly snobby & boring, many are low key racists aswell, many Scandinavians are kindof like that, so... no thanks... Being with my black friends i have witnessed alot of racist things occur them, just a month ago i walked in the town with my friend when we heard a random "En Neger!! Haha!" (a *****! haha!)... its disgusting.. now i dont know how it is in the US but yea...
    Same, it's natural since we share the same interests.

Although I don't agree that none of em are racist. Black people can be racist, too, and I've seen that shit first hand. **** racists in general, black or white. Idk how you can hate someone just because of the color of their skin or the religion they believe in.

Banned

Where the **** did you ever get that idea from? My thinking you're an inbred moron doesn't make me a sjw.

We know how you liberals are and now you make a thread about how Whites hate Blacks.

Comedic gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Same, it's natural since we share the same interests.

Although I don't agree that none of em are racist. Black people can be racist, too, and I've seen that shit first hand. **** racists in general, black or white. Idk how you can hate someone just because of the color of their skin or the religion they believe in.
    Guess that racist thing from their side is a bit different in US though, they are Americans (they have their reasons? ), i havent witnessed that from blacks here in Denmark... these dudes here are all from Africa (Uganda, Kenya, Nigeria, Somalia etc.), very kind & humble guys... ofcourse some can be criminal, thats normal tho amongst any people...
    Last edited by pauk; 10-13-2016 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    We know how you liberals are and now you make a thread about how Whites hate Blacks.

Comedic gold.
    I am a liberal...in that i would liberally stomp your skull in if we ever met.

Banned

Here's an anecdotal story.

3 months ago, I was doing some Uber driving for a few weeks to raise some extra cash to pay for my vacation.

Who treated me the worst? Poor white people and poor Asian people.
    These guys talked to me like I was a servant, only there to do their bidding, which as an Uber driver I was, so fair enough. They talked to me and treated me the same way people treat the dude who holds the elevator in fancy hotels. Keep in mind, I'm not complaining. Driving Uber is a customer service job. I am well aware it is a lowly position in the eyes of the general public. I don't expect anything from the passengers, I'm just saying how it was.

Rich white women tended to be very rude and caused the most trouble, usually while drunk. Very obnoxious.

In comparison to rich white dudes who generally would either awkwardly try hard to be my bro, or be silent but very polite.

Who treated me the best?
    Black people.
    Men and women, rich and poor.

The rich ones and the poor ones all started conversations and made lots of jokes and treated me like I was one of their bros, even though I was just a random uber driver. The richest black dudes I drove were the passengers who were the nicest and most respectful to me. In contrast to the poor asian and white people, poor black people were always very respectful to me.

This is a small sample of anecdotal evidence, based on 76 uber rides I conducted over a two-week window.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 10-13-2016 at 03:11 PM.

How do you know if they're rich or poor?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
    How do you know if they're rich or poor?
    How they were dressed.
    The houses or hotels I'd pick them up from.
    The houses, clubs or restaurants I'd drop them off at.
    The areas I was going from and taking them to.
    In the case of some of the richest dudes, they were dressed like ballers and I dropped them off at a mansion and they were talking to me about other homes they owned, so I took them at their word rather than assume they were lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    How they were dressed.
    The houses or places I'd pick them up from.
    The houses, clubs or restaurants I'd drop them off at.
    The richest dudes were dressed like ballers and I dropped them off at a mansion and they were talking to me about other homes they owned, so I took them at their word rather assume they were lying.
    That's real. I worked as a bartender for the last 5 years and you can definitely tell when some people have money and some people don't.

But you'd be surprised at how many people completely fake their way through things. Mostly people who had money at one time in their life only to lose it yet try to keep their same identity/lifestyle.

Some people get off at the idea of others thinking they are important.

Banned

Definitely. A lot of people get off on the idea of others thinking they're important. It was the same in university.

There are a lot of posers out there in this world.

Banned

I am a liberal...in that i would liberally stomp your skull in if we ever met.
    You would probably insist on buying me a drink if we were to meet and I would politely decline.