NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default i'm curios, how do you all feel about your Experience?

Frankly the thought of HS pisses me off...the strong picking on the weak, just trying to fit in...**** jesus christ hs was hell for the fact you just couldn't say **** it and sock some stupid mother ****er in his face or you were too used to being bullied that you never thought of it...there are a lot of bastards now that I'm 30 I would NEVER let them treat me the way they did, to emasculate me the way they did in class....anyone who ha every been bullied understands where i'm coming from especially if they are now a grown man looking back at it. My only thought of the past drives me to rage and violence.

I remember when I was a sophomore and was bullied in a easy spanish II class (which was full of retards including me). I don't even remember his name, but if I saw him in a bar I'd go out of my way to crack a bottle over his head and boot him till someone called the cops....

I don't consider myself a violent person in general this situation would never happen as i find bars are for stupid ****ing pieces of shit. (sorry of you like bars)....and i'm just talking about sports bars... clubs...i'd rather be beat to death than go to. I don't to go find some drunk whore at some club to get laid and frankly find my friend and other men i know who have no respect and go that low repugnant....but that's me. If finding some club slut igets you alid, good on you mate, but it's not my game.

Edit: On n off note, anyone know how to get gorilla glue off their hands? My stupid girlfirend (and yes she is stupid and i'm no being derogatory...trust me lol) I've used paint thinner, nail polish remover, warm water and soap like they say (such stupid bullshit)k, but this shit basically bonds to your skin. Anyone have any idea how to get rid of this shit? Women will always be ***** and there is no cure for that, but at least offer me solace to getting this ****ing glue off my hands fixing a stupid ****ing drawer that my girl wouldn't shut the **** about.l
    Last edited by Smoke117; 05-18-2014 at 05:02 AM.

Ish ROY 2014

Default Re: i'm curios, how do you all feel about your Experience?

High school was stupid and I genuinely don't give two shits about it. Teenagers are some annoying fvcks.
    Last edited by TheMagicMan; 05-18-2014 at 05:09 AM.

NBA Superstar

i remember my first time doing cocaine

My experience was fine

NBA Superstar

my first time trying cocaine

two of my friends ran in and said "where's the cocaine??"

and I said "it's running all around my brain"

High school really wasn't all that bad if you weren't weird, smelly, or Asian. Even the dumbest, most obnoxious douchebags from my high school had their friends. Unless you smell really bad or you're Asian, it's tough to have zero groups to fit in with.

And even if you are a smelly Asian, you could smoke weed. All the time.

Banned

I dont get how people who got bullied or do couldnt defend themselves at all. Like you gotta be a real beta to not be able to say anything back at them.

Serious playground baller Ball So Harden's Avatar

I was alpha as pho.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

So you still gave a grudge on your bullies 10+ years later and still fantasize about socking them?

Let it goo man.. Would be hypocritical to do the same shit they did to you while you're 30+ and not to mention there's always the possibility of getting arrested for clocking your former bully.

What's going to make them feel like shit is being successful in life.

It sounds like unsettled business. You have already done your defending. Let it go. Because you aren't any better than they are if you become what they were to you.

I know you like the feeling of being in control over someone who forced control onto you and humility. But, remember at your age you need to be civilized and set examples.

You left your mark. It can lead to charges if you don't stop. I think what's done is done. You can't undue anything in life. Unless they still target you then defend yourself. If they're just trying to avoid fighting but you force it on them then you are wrong.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

I remember having a lot of fun in high-school (perhaps too much).

I also remember the douchebags.

There was this one kid at my school who was mentally challenged and had psychiatric issues along with it. I think he may have had schizophrenia or something, and was extremely socially awkward.
    The "cool" kids used to bully him unmercifully. I actually almost got into a fist-fight one time sticking up for the kid.

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

HS experience is based on how big/populated the school is. if you go to a low populated school where the cliches are very dominant in presence, then you will prolly have the typical HS crap that happens on TV and in movies. I went to a HS with 4000 students, and no one gave a **** about other groups. You pretty much just hang out in you own group of friends and since their are so many different cliches and subcliches no group is dominant. I'm asian and at my HS school between the asians their were like 3 cliches, and like 5 subcliches.
    Last edited by bballnoob1192; 05-18-2014 at 11:54 AM.

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

This forum is full of winners.

Damn Smoke was so drunk when he typed this.