Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: How many years have you watched the NBA?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I was a huge Shaq fan. Followed him from Orlando to LAL to Miami. Kinda fell off his bandwagon after he left Miami. Since then I've a Lakers & Heat fan. More-so a Heat fan while waiting for Kobe to leave LAL.

Why don't you like Kobe?

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    So you're claiming a) to be 27 which based on your posts would make you borderline retarded and b) that you started watching the NBA at 5years old like it fkin means something. In between learning to count on Sesame Street you were watching Jordan play the pistons? By 7pm you were out cold still sucking on your moms tits. Get the fukk out of here with that weak bullshit
    first of all I be sucking on your mom tits while she jumps all on my dick. second, yea man seriously 5 was tha year, and just about every little kid even at a young age as I was watched jordan and wanted to be like him.

I've liked the NBA since around 2002. I only followed stats mostly for regular seasons since we never had cable and then I would watch playoffs. Of course I would always catch tmac if he was on abc or if I was at someone's house who had cable. For whatever reason I got really into the NBA during 2011 playoffs. During the 2012 season I began watching on streams and watched about 75-78 Heat games in regular season plus a but o other teams. Didn't watch quite as much this year but still a good amount. I'm still learning a lot about the game so my opinions are changing a lot in some ways.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    kind of. i don't even really remember why I liked the Magic so much. I was like 6 years old then.
    Yeah you're not even from here that's pretty funny.

8 years I've been watching since I moved to Florida.
    Last edited by Le Shaqtus; 08-14-2013 at 01:49 AM.

Banned

"never watched a game

only seen highlights and espn box scores"

[COLOR="White"]insert lebron fan here[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    kind of. i don't even really remember why I liked the Magic so much. I was like 6 years old then.
    o ok I respect it, but what you think about that hating poster coming at me thinking 5 iz too young to be a NBA fan? and you was only 6, tell that poster something

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    Yeah you're not even from here that's pretty funny.

8 years I've been watching since I moved to Florida.
    I think i'm the only person in Alabama I know that didn't just bandwagon over who won the championship that year. B-ball fans here are very fairweather...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    o ok I respect it, but what you think about that hating poster coming at me thinking 5 iz too young to be a NBA fan? and you was only 6, tell that poster something
    no age is too young to be a fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    Lol a biitchmade 27 year old begging a 14 year old to have his back. "Tell him something!"

What you don't realize is claiming you're 27 makes you look worst than being a lying fraud trying to prove he's knowledgeable. Because if you're truly 27, and this dumb and clueless, then there's no redemption for you.

Best to stick with I'm a retarded teenager that will hopefully one day out grow this self inflicted brain damage that has caused me to post like an imbecile time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Lol a biitchmade 27 year old begging a 14 year old to have his back. "Tell him something!"

What you don't realize is claiming you're 27 makes you look worst than being a lying fraud trying to prove he's knowledgeable. Because if you're truly 27, and this dumb and clueless, then there's no redemption for you.

Best to stick with I'm a retarded teenager that will hopefully one day out grow this self inflicted brain damage that has caused me to post like an imbecile time and time again.
    niguh I told him to make you look stupid, he younger than you and have more sense than you proving that you can be that young and still be a fan. Whats up with your gay ass avatar by tha way man?

I been watching for bout...day and a half?

Started watching at the age of 4, so 1989 / 1990 - ish.

[QUOTE=9erempiree]25 years here and going on 26th year.[QUOTE]

So you are 17, but you've been watching basketball for 25 years? How does that work?

Honestly, if you try claiming you are over 20 years old, im going to be really sad for you.

And if you REALLY are over 20 years old, im going to be even more sad for you.

Good college starter Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    So you are 17, but you've been watching basketball for 25 years? How does that work?

Honestly, if you try claiming you are over 20 years old, im going to be really sad for you.

And if you REALLY are over 20 years old, im going to be even more sad for you.
    I can believe he's 20. Maybe around 23 at the oldest. I mean, most ppl by the age of 24 usually don't even have the time or interest to troll to this kind of extent. It would definitely be sad, though.

First full game I remember watching was in 98.

I became a more casual fan in 00-01 (5th grade) and became a hardcore fan during the 02-03 season

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

shame to admit, but not much. I am watching basketball for like 13 but nba only for 6 years...I watched highilghts way before, but got into real live games about 5-7 years ago