Learning to shoot layups

Default Who still has lag/buffering issues with NBA League Pass on the Xbox 360?

I thought maybe it was the traffic earlier in the year with the free preview but the problem still exists. The app is close to useless with all the buffering/lag issues, but LP plays fine on all other devices.

I rule the local playground bukowski81's Avatar

Default Re: Who still has lag/buffering issues with NBA League Pass on the Xbox 360?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood
    I thought maybe it was the traffic earlier in the year with the free preview but the problem still exists. The app is close to useless with all the buffering/lag issues, but LP plays fine on all other devices.
    I had problems at the beginning but now works fine 99% of the time

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: Who still has lag/buffering issues with NBA League Pass on the Xbox 360?

still having issues with the broadband on my comp. Games drop out, say they are unavailable, buffer to nowhere. They claim I should clear all my history (cookies) and only use one of their approved browsers. But the problem is way worse on their approved browsers. had the pistons game drop out with about 4 mins to go and never able to get it back. Seriously flawed product. Sounds like the international is way better.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by bukowski81
    I had problems at the beginning but now works fine 99% of the time
    Did you do anything to troubleshoot or did it just start working fine on its own? And do you know what is your internet speed....mine is 15mbps. Im thinking maybe I need to upgrade but everything else works great, only problem is with the LP stream.

I rule the local playground bukowski81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood
    Did you do anything to troubleshoot or did it just start working fine on its own? And do you know what is your internet speed....mine is 15mbps. Im thinking maybe I need to upgrade but everything else works great, only problem is with the LP stream.

I didnt do anything, it just improved on its own. my connection is also 15mbps so maybe thats not the problem.

Maybe it is what boozehound says, that the international version works better, im in Mexico.

signal is bad at times which is why I think i may buy apple TV and watch it on there.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Still have issues with mine as well.

I rule the local playground Finn T-Mac's Avatar

I've had this right now one month and still I have one issue. It plays normal and then it slows down and right after it goes 2-5x speed to catch up the time it slowed down. I know it's not the internet connection, cause I have 50M connection and it works fine with computer. Has anyone tried to download the app again if it helps or what? It's just annoying when you watch example offensive play and suddenly it speeds up and everyone is running to defense.. WTF
    Last edited by Finn T-Mac; 12-21-2012 at 04:45 AM.

Same problem here. I gave up and use my iphone and pc now lol

Just tried tonight and there's an update that seems to have fixed the stuttering issues. Hopefully they fixed the login issue too