Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Default Is Lebron the least "physical" Physical specimen we've seen in NBA history?

I don't remember Wilt, Karl or Shaq getting thrown around as much.

Discuss.

Banned

Default Re: Is Lebron the least "physical" Physical specimen we've seen in NBA history?

i truly believe muggsy bogues could outwrestle lebron

Default Re: Is Lebron the least "physical" Physical specimen we've seen in NBA history?

The only way he'll physical bully someone is if he has his teammates backing him up:

It's crazy how Lebron has achieved so much despite being having poor athleticism and being weak

All skill

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    The only way he'll physical bully someone is if he has his teammates backing him up:

i think lebrons physical when he can get away with offensive fouls..

however if hes trying to draw the foul. thats when he goes p*ssy mode

When Lebron plays physical all you fgts do is bitch about fouls.

If Lebron would've done that Curry, he'd be in jail right now.

But then again I've never seen an intelligent post from you, guess you aren't picking today to start either...

How blessed are we to witness a four time MVP and 2 time champion accomplish so much on such poor athleticism and all hard work, grace, talent

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    i truly believe muggsy bogues could outwrestle lebron
    Muggsy is probably one of the strongest pound for pound humans ever to live though

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    When Lebron plays physical all you fgts do is bitch about fouls.

If Lebron would've done that Curry, he'd be in jail right now.

But then again I've never seen an intelligent post from you, guess you aren't picking today to start either...
    You full of shit, bud.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SV0PsMLonPc

No foul was called on the play.

LeBron mentally is a weakling.. all that size and he still doesn't know how to take advantage of smaller player. He's the definition of a mental midget. Kobe with his legs at 6ft 8 260lbs would be milking the post like no other.

Local High School Star

As much as we may be tempted to laugh at Lebron for this play or call him weak, Curry had little if anything to do with it. Lebron was trying to follow his man around the baseline, and got tangled with Curry, ending up leaning on him momentarily. He then lost his balance and stumbled trying to follow his man, and that was right as Curry took off for the three point line .. It was just a common slip and fall, nothing more nothing less. Probably happens once or more a game to every team.

Don't make mountains out of molehills.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

lebron is a nice guy

Vince?
    Robinson?

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    You full of shit, bud.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SV0PsMLonPc

No foul was called on the play.
    That's not the same kind of play whatsoever.

The exact same situation happened last night when Lebron set a screen. He shoved Curry when they bumped into each other and Curry flopped like a little bitch to get an immediate foul call.

But I'm wasting my time, we both know you don't actually watch the games.

Kobe Stan

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones

I don't remember Wilt, Karl or Shaq getting thrown around as much.

Discuss.
    For real I saw Curry grab players just like that at least 5 times yesterday, especially on his backdoor cuts, and practically throw his defender. And somehow never got called for a foul on it.