Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Brook Lopez or Kevin Love: Who will be the better NBA player?

Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford
    VCMVP, how about Vince Carter really lighting it up recently hasnt he?
    Yeah in VC's last 9 games he's averaging 28.8 ppg, 8.0 rpg, 4.8 apg on 46.5 FG%, 47.4 3P%, 87.0 FT% and only 20.8 FGA.

He's been ever better his last 7 averaging 30.3 ppg, 8.6 rpg, 5.3 apg on 48.3 FG%, 52.9 3P%, 84.2 FT% and just 21.6 FGA.

I know you were probably being sarcastic so I figured I'd post the stats to shut you up. Brook Lopez doesn't have that kind of talent.

Quote Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
    Yeah in VC's last 9 games he's averaging 28.8 ppg, 8.0 rpg, 4.8 apg on 46.5 FG%, 47.4 3P%, 87.0 FT% and only 20.8 FGA.

He's been ever better his last 7 averaging 30.3 ppg, 8.6 rpg, 5.3 apg on 48.3 FG%, 52.9 3P%, 84.2 FT% and just 21.6 FGA.

I know you were probably being sarcastic so I figured I'd post the stats to shut you up. Brook Lopez doesn't have that kind of talent.
    I was trying to be nice to you by saying that vince carter has been playing well, since he has been. No sarcasm was intended. I was trying to be your friend, but apparently you don't want to be friends. Well, fine with me.

Brook Lopez=beast!!!!! sulsuvtut27's Avatar

VC you are just afraid of the truth and that Brook Lopez will have better stats than Vince because Brook Lopez>>>>>Insert Name

Bruinloves, GOBB, VCreaction when Brook is a 27 time all star and 28 time MVP

Brook averages better RPG and FG%, not comperable not to mention player less minutes Only 20.8 FGA that is soooo funny your favorite player is a chucker I cant wait till Brook Lopez rejects one of VC's dunks the will be your reaction And you will say man I was wrong this guy will win 28 MVP's and then GoStanford, sulsuvtut27, and VCMVP1551 will all have a and bowdown to Brook Lopez

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by sulsuvtut27
    Brook averages better RPG and FG%, not comperable not to mention player less minutes Only 20.8 FGA that is soooo funny your favorite player is a chucker I cant wait till Brook Lopez rejects one of VC's dunks the will be your reaction And you will say man I was wrong this guy will win 28 MVP's and then GoStanford, sulsuvtut27, and VCMVP1551 will all have a and bowdown to Brook Lopez
    First off the word you are looking for is comparable. Second of all Brook is a big man of course he's going to average more rpg and better FG%. That would be like me using VC's 3P%, FT% and APG against Brook.

I'm sure if Vince dunks on Mourning, Duncan, Mutombo ect. then he'll have no trouble dunking on that fairy Brook Lopez.

Also 20.8 FGA is very low for a 28.8 ppg average.

Whats with all the retards spamming smilies in this thread

I would take Lopez personally, I think he has more NBA potential.

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    Whats with all the retards spamming smilies in this thread

I would take Lopez personally, I think he has more NBA potential.
    There's no emoticon for what I am feeling.

First off the word you are looking for is comparable. Second of all Brook is a big man of course he's going to average more rpg and better FG%. That would be like me using VC's 3P%, FT% and APG against Brook.

I'm sure if Vince dunks on Mourning, Duncan, Mutombo ect. then he'll have no trouble dunking on that fairy Brook Lopez.

Also 20.8 FGA is very low for a 28.8 ppg average.
    Brook shot 78.9% from the free throw line this year, VC is a career 79.4% free throw shooter. So I'd say that they're equal at the foul line.

Here's 3 videos you should watch VC:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcTHP2K1ZWY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgOQO5MilfI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1rZBxn3Zx8

NBA rookie of the year

Brook shot 78.9% from the free throw line this year, VC is a career 79.4% free throw shooter. So I'd say that they're equal at the foul line.

Here's 3 videos you should watch VC:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcTHP2K1ZWY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgOQO5MilfI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1rZBxn3Zx8
    Vince is 4th or 5th among active players in career ppg and Vince one of only 3 players in the league averaging 20, 6 and 5.

Vince is 4th or 5th among active players in career ppg and Vince one of only 3 players in the league averaging 20, 6 and 5.
    yes, no one is arguing with you about that. Brook is a beast, now try to convince me otherwise. Saying Brook is a fairy just makes you sound like an idiot. I'm trying to have a basketball conversation over here and all you can say is "brook has a girls name!!! thats why he sucks!"

yes, no one is arguing with you about that. Brook is a beast, now try to convince me otherwise. Saying Brook is a fairy just makes you sound like an idiot. I'm trying to have a basketball conversation over here and all you can say is "brook has a girls name!!! thats why he sucks!"
    pwned by GoStanford VC=moronGoStanford best poster on ISH VC give it up you have no argument all you do is call brook a fairy and saying how becuase he has a girls name makes him the worst player in college basketball. YOU DONT KNOW SH!T ABOUT COLLEGE BASKETBALL

pwned by GoStanford VC=moronGoStanford best poster on ISH VC give it up you have no argument all you do is call brook a fairy and saying how becuase he has a girls name makes him the worst player in college basketball. YOU DONT KNOW SH!T ABOUT COLLEGE BASKETBALL
    SULSUVTUT27

NBA rookie of the year

You can stop posting under 2 names you aren't fooling anyone. Watch him play he's as soft as any 1st round pick I can remember.

You can stop posting under 2 names you aren't fooling anyone. Watch him play he's as soft as any 1st round pick I can remember.
    bruinlove why are you posting under VC again

I'm not posting under 2 names you moron. you are a !@#$%^& idiot.

Finger + Madsen = Better than any other college duo in history of sports.

Last edited by GoStanford; 04-01-2008 at 01:21 AM.