Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-02-2007, 01:17 PM   #31
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OT: Your body fat %?

no idea. I'm 6'0 165 though.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:23 PM   #32
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
how/where do you get it measured? I have no idea.

They actually got bathroom scales that measure it now. My friend has one
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:54 PM   #33
bumpyknucks
High School Varsity 12th Man

bumpyknucks is considered somewhat coolbumpyknucks is considered somewhat cool

You dont always get the most accurate reading from those home-scales, but they´re better than nothing. Mine´s at 7 percent.
bumpyknucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 03:12 PM   #34
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

I got a bodyfat scale, they cost about 30$ at Wal Mart and I have skin fold calipers I got for 8$ from a SPorting Goods store, but I don't really know how to use that very well except for the one site on the obliques.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:01 PM   #35
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

less than 10% easily.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:45 PM   #36
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat
Your body stores fat for a reason, it's just flat out dumb for an athlete to go under 5% body fat. If you do any hard core exercise and you don't replenish properly near that borderline, it does way more harm than good.

Michael Jordan and Bruce Lee had lower than 5% body fat. Bruce Lee had VERY LOW body fat.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: