Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kobe Has A Broken Nose

Quote Originally Posted by The_Yearning
    For real... I'm tired of his fraud ring and whistle calls... dude is a dirty ass player ever since he took steroids in 2009.
    this

Oh come on.....It was just a little tap.....the reason Kobe

im a superhero

what a weak era. players noses being broken like its nothing.

if that was wilts nose...

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    Yeah I dunno. I am all for people trying fancy moves in the ASG tho, its silly to say that kobe should have played it safe and layed it in like a grandma lest wade break his nose. Silly and uncalled for by wade..... But no one likes being clowned and kobe, reverse layup or not was looking to clown him.

But I still think this was a very shitty move by wade in an ASG... regardless of whether or not it could be avoided. Srsly... the damn all star game where all dunks go uncontested..

Just look at howard and wades body language after the fact to see it was obviously intentional.
    wade was irked that kobe wasn't called for fouling him on the previous play

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...3&postcount=31

Please learn how to read. I just mocked those Kobetards who wanted the Lakers thugs to destroy Wade next week. Lakers are a bunch of classless punks if they are planning to hurt Wade in a real game.
    You are honestly one of the stupidest people on this forum. Please quickly proceed to drown yourself in your own saliva.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Rivers
    wade was irked that kobe wasn't called for fouling him on the previous play
    why did he break kobes nose and not the refs?

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    This dude Wade is PATHETIC. Gets completely left in the dust by a 33 year old Kobe and tries to save face by committing a hard playoff foul on him during an ALL-STAR GAME.

I guess it really sucks always being overshadowed by Kobe. Dude is MAD jelly. Hope Kobe drops 40 on his ass next Sunday.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by MTing
    Not necessarily hurt Wade but go off on the Heat.
    Though Kobe has got back at people that have tried to hurt him. Anyone remember when Mike Miller cut his eye? Kobe came back and elbowed him in the throat.
    I dont think he'd hurt Wade but I can see him trying to drop 40 on them (Lakers probably need him to drop 40 anyway to win).
    let him try, Heat gonna turn him into Lin.

Kobe cannot score on Wade.

Serious playground baller Extempo's Avatar

Default Re: Wade foul on Kobe Bryant in 2012 All-Star game resulted in broken nose for Kobe

Kobe was scoring on D-Whistle with ease at the beginning of the game...he was 5-6. Then Whistle probably saw at halftime that Kobe was going to pass MJ and all the attention would be on Kobe while he would be an after-thought, as always. He had to flagrant foul Kobe after he got burnt. Talk about pure jealousy. Kobe took it like a man though, he's not a b*tch like Whistle when it comes to injuries...

Default Re: Wade foul on Kobe Bryant in 2012 All-Star game resulted in broken nose for Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Extempo
    Kobe was scoring on D-Whistle with ease at the beginning of the game...he was 5-6. Then Whistle probably saw at halftime that Kobe was going to pass MJ and all the attention would be on Kobe while he would be an after-thought, as always. He had to flagrant foul Kobe after he got burnt. Talk about pure jealousy. Kobe took it like a man though, he's not a b*tch like Whistle when it comes to injuries...
    Looks at avi....

Kobe should have told Bynum about it because we all know Bynum doesn't like to fight with players his own size.
    Last edited by #1SportsFan86; 02-27-2012 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by donald_trump
    what a weak era. players noses being broken like its nothing.

if that was wilts nose...
    yeah all the Kobe fans are sitting around here feeling bad for him it's ****ing hilarious. kobe should get beat up by Dwade more often.

Dunking on everybody in the park

That was a dirty play in the context of the type of game it was.

Kobe won't let this go, he's as vindictive as they come. There'll be pay back.

Personally I loved it, thought it was going to turn the all star game to a real fierce battle, but instead it kinda fizzled out a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    You are honestly one of the stupidest people on this forum. Please quickly proceed to drown yourself in your own saliva.

If you want to see a stupid @$$hole just look in your mirror. You are probably 1 of the 5 posters that I really hate in this forum. You ain't funny.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...-all-star-game

Wade praised Kobe's after the All Star game. He said that he's one of the best player of all time.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 02-27-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    If you want to see a stupid @$$hole just look in your mirror. What's your favorite team? You bandw@goning B1tch. Last year you were a Lakers fan.
    3 years ago you were a Cavs fan.

Quote Originally Posted by KenneBell
    3 years ago you were a Cavs fan.

I am a player fan. This Flip Flopper changes his team every year. Last year he rooted for the Lakers this year he's now a loyal Clippers fan.