Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 04-06-2008, 03:04 AM   #1
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default A loss to the Kings at home!! Woo-hoo!!!

What a joke this team has become around this city. All this talent, a supposedly "good" coach, great fan support, etc. and we're fighting for the 8th seed. Yes, the West is good, but the Nuggets are way better than the 8th spot.

The Sacramento game was supposed to be one of the "easy" games out the last 9 and they blow it. I guess this what happens when you don't play a lick of defense. George Karl needs to go. I also wish there was a way to get rid of Kenyon "Useless cap space" Martin but there isn't. I've been a Nuggets fan my whole life and this team is almost as embarrassing as the 20 win teams in the 90's. Get it together, Nuggets.

/Rant
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:55 AM   #2
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

francesco totti has decent reputationfrancesco totti has decent reputation
Default Re: A loss to the Kings at home!! Woo-hoo!!!

This is embarassement.A team of carmelo anthony,AI and marcus camby not making the playoffs.we are playing like ****..

we lost to a kings missing artest, miller..err...this is painful!
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:58 AM   #3
paguy1955
High School Starter

paguy1955 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
What a joke this team has become around this city. All this talent, a supposedly "good" coach, great fan support, etc. and we're fighting for the 8th seed. Yes, the West is good, but the Nuggets are way better than the 8th spot.

The Sacramento game was supposed to be one of the "easy" games out the last 9 and they blow it. I guess this what happens when you don't play a lick of defense. George Karl needs to go. I also wish there was a way to get rid of Kenyon "Useless cap space" Martin but there isn't. I've been a Nuggets fan my whole life and this team is almost as embarrassing as the 20 win teams in the 90's. Get it together, Nuggets.

/Rant

Werre you there? Did you see the game? We got an assist in this ame..The refs. swallowed their whistles.. AI must of gotten knocked down 5 times and not one foul was called. Upset about the loss but put the blame where it lays!
paguy1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 04:07 PM   #4
Mattbuffs6
I airball my layups

Mattbuffs6 has an OK reputation so far

The blame lays on the coaches and players who obviously didn't show up last night.
Mattbuffs6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 04:45 PM   #5
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

KRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat cool

This loss hurts..especially when the Kings didin't have Artest + Miller. It's a shameful loss especially against a team that you knew you were suppose to beat and at home. The blame falls on everyone of them, except Melo, Klieza + Camby yesterday night, whom I thought did their part/job. AI didn't show up yesterday and J.R. was chucking way to many 3's and don't get me started on Karl. Seriously Klieza was a monster in the 1st period and then Karl decides to bench him late in that quarter....when someone is on fire like Klieza was, you don't take him out. And by that time Denver had a 12 point lead too and when Klieza went out then that's when all hell broke lose and the Kings cut the lead in the 2nd quarter. This coach pisses me off more and more everytime I see his dumbass face. Learn to effing coach, even a 3 year old would've known not to bench a player when they're on fire and are getting to the line effortlessly and not only that, but you take AI out and replace him with Atkins? Atkins?!?! the guy who hasn't played in a while and the guy who played 5 minutes yesterday and yet wasn't even a factor at all. He had 0 pts, 0 assists, 0 rebounds, 0 steals, 0 blocks, 0 turnovers, and the guy can't defend either.... are you kidding me? It might as well have been 4 on 5 with him out there. I was so angry because Karl could've at least played Diawara instead of Atkins because at least Diawara will play some defense and stop them from cutting the lead down in the 2nd period.
KRAYZIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 12:01 AM   #6
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Losing at home to the lowly Kings is all on the Nuggets, not the officials. They should never have been in that position to "lose" on a call.

Oh look, another loss, but this time to the second worst team in the league!!! Great job, Denver!!
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: