Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-20-2007, 01:53 AM   #166
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: ISH Poster ranking: Top 10

are milesberg and mbergsma still around?
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 06:52 AM   #167
elementally morale
College superstar

elementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputation

Wow.

I've been mentioned as 3-4 different entities here.

As for mbergsma, I haven't seen him in a long time. I think he is in New Zealand, working on his Masters or something like that. Miles Berg is here sometimes, I have an ongiong bet with him which I will probably lose.

Bynum-related...
elementally morale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:28 AM   #168
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can't name 95 percent of people and I'm sure 99 percent of people have no clue who I am. The only posters I know are VCDrives, GOBB, Mattius, and Handle The Rock
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: