Default LeThrowback's comments on Tamir Rice, Cleveland native kid being murdered

"For me, I've always been a guy who's took pride in knowledge of every situation that I've ever spoke on," James said following the Cavs' win over the Denver Nuggets. "And to be honest, I haven't really been on top of this issue. So it's hard for me to comment. I understand that any lives that [are] lost, what we want more than anything is prayer and the best for the family, for anyone. But for me to comment on the situation, I don't have enough knowledge about it."

"I caught a little bit of it from my folks on the side saying that you guys might ask me about it, but I have no knowledge," James said. "I'm not much of a social media guy. I'm on it, for sure, but I'm not always looking at what's going on in it."

A reporter later asked what James could do, as someone in his position, to help enact the social change he wants to see in this country.

"First of all, I think I've been very outspoken about what I believe in," James said. "What hits home for me, what I am [knowledgeable] about. There's been so many more issues that's gone on that I haven't spoken about.

"There's been the San Bernardino massacre, there's been guys going in movie theaters, shooting up movie theaters, there's been other issues. Those are not something that ... I don't have much knowledge of so I don't speak about it. So for me ... if I feel like it's something that I have a lot of knowledge about [I'll add my voice to the issue], because I don't like to speak when I don't know about it.

"But I think the most important thing that we all need to understand, the most important thing, this issue is bigger than LeBron. This issue is bigger than me; it's about everyone. And gun violence and tragedies and kids losing lives at a young age, some way, somehow we need to understand that that matters more than just an individual."

this fakkit hasnt done one brave thing politically. was too scared to speak up on Rice b/c of the Republicans 2016 convention in Cleveland and Bran being heavy on team HiLary

criticizing Trump isnt brave. Any soyboy cuck can do it off their social media from their safe spaces

The "I cant breathe" meme was just him following a trend started by others like most things in his life without a father figure growing up. He is not a very principled man and takes the lead from others like when Wade was coughing to mock Dirk and Bran cringely copied him like a little teen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoOXKha7uL4

Default Re: LeThrowback's comments on Tamir Rice, Cleveland native kid being murdered

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG

this fakkit hasnt done one brave thing politically. was too scared to speak up on Rice b/c of the Republicans 2016 convention in Cleveland and Bran being heavy on team HiLary

criticizing Trump isnt brave. Any soyboy cuck can do it off their social media from their safe spaces

The "I cant breathe" meme was just him following a trend started by others like most things in his life without a father figure growing up. He is not a very principled man and takes the lead from others like when Wade was coughing to mock Dirk and Bran cringely copied him like a little teen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoOXKha7uL4

Lebron’s old mindset was perfectly fine. That was actually a pretty mature take tbh.

The problem is the pressure to be a publicly woke SJW seems to get ratcheted up exponentially each year. Not just on famous people, but on ordinary bozos. People see the other banshees yelping, and feel out of place if they arent yelping too. People who were once completely apolitical are retweeting cringey ‘woke’ slogans and so on. Getting visibly emotional over issues they never even cared about til their friends did.

Lebron has succumbed to that instinct in recent years, and now looks pretty phony for backpedalling.

Guy really should just shut up and dribble.