Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Default Re: Doc Rivers tried to fight Rajon Rondo after Celtics point guard swore at him

Nice

Hopefully Rondo can make another member of the Celtics so mad that he joins Miami . Sullinger's a good rebounder, maybe him.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Default Re: Doc Rivers tried to fight Rajon Rondo after Celtics point guard swore at him

Does this surprise anyone? Rondo's a petulant jerk. Fights teammates, coaches, bumps refs. He demonstrates no respect for anyone.

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrush25
    Does this surprise anyone? Rondo's a petulant jerk. Fights teammates, coaches, bumps refs. He demonstrates no respect for anyone.
    Can you read? Doc tried to fight Rondo.

I think it's pretty pathetic that a Head Coach would try to fight a player for saying the F-word at him. That's just stupid, Doc.

LOL Rondo is a true nikka

So it sounds like Boston is actually trying to dump Doc and his 3 year deal. Hilarious that they actually tried to get draft picks for him (even though that's illegal).

Its amazing how people let such things slide from that overrated shitstain. Funny thing is that little bitch throws pms tantrum fits only in situations where he knows no one's gonna **** his head up.

Rondo's a nobody, no team will win with this bitch as a nr 1 or nr 2 option. He should team up with D' Ho.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by irondarts
    I think it's pretty pathetic that a Head Coach would try to fight a player for saying the F-word at him. That's just stupid, Doc.
    Its not like you understand the context so you can't really judge Doc for it....Its also going a bit far to say that Doc was trying to fight him. More than likely he would have just got in his face and confronted him about it.

don

Does rondo get on with anybody?

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

We've all known before that something's wrong with Rondo. This guy is nuts...

Learning to shoot layups Diegio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Does rondo get on with anybody?
    Maybe Kevin Garnett & Josh Smith?

I really like Rondo and his personality. This doesn't bother me. I like Doc, too, but I don't think you should always back down to your coach, especially if he's leaving or wavering on his loyalty.

Also let's be honest, more than likely Rondo would have beat his shit and he knew that.

-Smak

I rule the local playground Rondo's Avatar

Doc's looking for any reason to get out of a "rebuilding phase". Makes sense to then blame it on the guy who gets all the shit (Rondo).

People need to read up on Allen's quotes about his rift with Rondo and how it started.

You Heat 'fans' would take him on your team in a heartbeat!

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo
    You Heat 'fans' would take him on your team in a heartbeat!

WTF would the Heat do with Rondo, take the ball of Lebron? Shoot 3's? Jumpshots?