Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-26-2011, 10:35 PM   #16
MightyWhitey
Local High School Star

MightyWhitey has decent reputationMightyWhitey has decent reputation
Default Re: Felton... backup?

Check out his elbow pass lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Vq-...eature=related
MightyWhitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:17 PM   #17
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

I just want to know how much he has left in his tank, in all fairness to White Chocolate, those highlights are old in NBA years.
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:27 AM   #18
New York Knicks
Banned

New York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputation

Come to think of it. I read somewhere that J-Will had chronic arthritis and that his career is basically over. So that's probably a no-go on White Chocolate.
New York Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:20 AM   #19
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by New York Knicks
Come to think of it. I read somewhere that J-Will had chronic arthritis and that his career is basically over. So that's probably a no-go on White Chocolate.

From what I've read about the arthritis, it's only in 1 of his feet, but for the amount of money we would have to pay him, why not? Can't we sign him to a 10 day contract and see what happens?
Old 01-27-2011, 07:28 AM   #20
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

Jameer Nelson on J-Will, "Whether he knew it or not, he brought leadership," Nelson said. "He was a guy who didn't say something every day, but when he said it, it was time to do what he said. He meant what he said. And he's a guy who kept us funny. He kept us loose on the court."

.................................................. ..................................................

That's how I would like to be remembered by my ex-teammates, NOT.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:36 AM   #21
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlofupstate
Jameer Nelson on J-Will, "Whether he knew it or not, he brought leadership," Nelson said. "He was a guy who didn't say something every day, but when he said it, it was time to do what he said. He meant what he said. And he's a guy who kept us funny. He kept us loose on the court."

.................................................. ..................................................

That's how I would like to be remembered by my ex-teammates, NOT.

What's wrong with him saying that?

At J-Will's age, that's probably the most he can provide a team with anyway.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:15 AM   #22
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

I don't know, it's just kind of like a slap in the face to me. That's how I took it.
I know when you reach that NBA age it's tough, the mind says yes, but the body says no.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:42 AM   #23
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would take it as a compliment.I see it as a young guy saying I had a more profound effect on the locker room than even I knew.I see it as a young guy not letting me ride off into the sunset as just some old scrub who couldn't cut it.If anything,it seems like he's saying J-Will was valuable and shouldnt have been let go.

Quote:
From what I've read about the arthritis, it's only in 1 of his feet,
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he's probably gonna need both of them lmao (just F-in with you)

Theoretically,J-Will would be perfect for what we do.He can pass his ass off and he can hit the open three BUT his knees are shot and who knows what he has left in the tank.He's certainly worth a workout though.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:58 PM   #24
New York Knicks
Banned

New York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputation

I say they go to China and track down Rafer Alston.
New York Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:21 PM   #25
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
That would be my pick as well.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:54 PM   #26
Pointguard
NBA rookie of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Yeah, my choice too.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 03:52 PM   #27
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Time will tell.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:54 PM   #28
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We shouldnt have even let him go to China
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 04:42 PM   #29
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he hit a wall
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: