Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Brandon Bass on Kobe: "he's arguably the best player in the game still"

[QUOTE]

High School Starter

Default Re: Brandon Bass on Kobe: "he's arguably the best player in the game still"

Default Re: Brandon Bass on Kobe: "he's arguably the best player in the game still"

He's not. Its his teammate though...so what do you expect?

When healthy Kobe is still probably an elite offensive player. Potentially an all-star.

Banned

If he actually holds that opinion then the only thing I can say is that he deserves to die.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Its his teammate though...so what do you expect?
    this is really obnoxious

we get threads anytime Kobe's teammates do anything that might put Kobe in a negative light, yet when they compliment him it's just excused as "oh its his teammate"

obviously Kobe isn't the best in the league, but Bass was asked where Kobe ranks currently in the league, and his answer demonstrated a tremendous amount of respect and admiration

but I guess we should get back to pretending like his teammates hate him

Even old past their prime players can be just as good as they were in their prime for stretches. But after the achilles I don't think Kobe can go toe to toe with a healthy Durant or Lebron in terms of impact and dominating a game.

I hope Kobe proves me wrong. He's been in the NBA so long I can't imagine it without him.

NBA Legend

Damn, Bass battlin some alcohol issues apparently

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    this is really obnoxious

we get threads anytime Kobe's teammates do anything that might put Kobe in a negative light, yet when they compliment him it's just excused as "oh its his teammate"

obviously Kobe isn't the best in the league, but Bass was asked where Kobe ranks currently in the league, and his answer demonstrated a tremendous amount of respect and admiration

but I guess we should get back to pretending like his teammates hate him
    Dude he's in his 19th year.

If this were Kobe coming off an injury in 2005...or even in 2010...sure. We could take these comments seriously.

I'm not hating on Kobe, just being realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Damn, Bass battlin some alcohol issues apparently

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Dude he's in his 19th year.

If this were Kobe coming off an injury in 2005...or even in 2010...sure. We could take these comments seriously.

I'm not hating on Kobe, just being realistic.
    i just said he's obviously not the best player in the league, thats not the point

we've gone an entire summer hearing how nobody likes Kobe and everybody hates him, just funny that when his teammates say something like this nobody wants to talk about it, but when Bass says he hasn't talked to Kobe in the 2 weeks that he's been a laker we get a 10 page thread..

Seems Kobe found someone consensual this time.

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    OH MY GAWD!

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

unexpected lolz in this thread