Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blu Ray

Default Re: Anyone feel like they are above others and treat them like shit?

As a fat person I feel like I'm better than skinny people. I'm way better at eating food.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    As a fat person I feel like I'm better than skinny people. I'm way better at eating food.
    To be frank, it makes sense to look down upon others who don't have them appetites. They ought to be teased and ridiculed.

These full after a slice of pizza buffoons would get eaten alive way back when. They can't swim in cold water. They require more technology to help them sustain long winters. And they are sometimes just unpleasant to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    This is the attitude I have right now, it's not the attitude I want to have in the end game of my life but right now I genuinely feel above certain people and don't feel bad when I talk down to them.

Like for example last night I was walking with my friend to meet up somewhere for my friend's birthday.

These two ugly chicks and a gay dude followed me and my friend for like 5 minutes trying to start conversation then i go into a store to get chocolate and come out and SHIT my friend is in conversation and even gaming one of the chicks (he gave me the signal)

The girls were fat and ugly like a 3.5 and a 2 and the gay guy was your standard hipster homo. They try a few boring conversations like "do you have x-box live?" "O i love your accent where are you from" and I didnt want to be outright d*ck so atfirst was kind of nice

but what i learned is if you be too nice to loser or ugly girl then they cling on even harder. They asked me for some chocolate and was like "wtf are you serious?" then they started asking where i was from, what i did then asked for chocolate again, hell no these losers arent getting my food. I was starting to fed up and even did the cardinal wrong of c*ckblocking my wingman by being a c*ck to these ugly chicks and gay dude until finally I just walked away saying nothing after they kept trying to chat me up and get a piece of chocolate. F*CKING FAT BITCH AND GAY DUDE GET THE MESSAGE IM NOT GIVING YOU SHIT.

Eventually they realized I was treating them like shit and started trying to attack me "Ooo loook at your dirty shoes you're not an investment banker! blah blah blah" and i just stood there not giving a f*ck or laughing.

At this point the ugly ho my friend was chatting up tried to get some chocolate too.

And it was c*ckblocking my wingman but from a 3.5 so that doesnt even count because getting fat ugly chicks is too easy and he's better than that.

Anyone else just be complete c*cks to uglies and losers who try to chat you up?

If they were hot girls I would have enjoyed the attention and given them chocolate lol it's not correct to say but it's truth

I used to be nice to these kinds of people and give them polite conversation and probably would have even given chocolate but now I can't even be f*cked to waste my time giving them false hope or my food.
    your life is a joke

Yeh I know but this is how my mindset was last night, need to work on changing it

I was better dressed
    I wasn't fat, infact in shape and 6 packed
    I don't follow people desperately and keep flirting with people while being ignored
    I don't have boring chat up lines and don't give boring ass conversation like they were giving.
    I don't beg for chocolate when a guy says no I don't want to share
    If I was gay I wouldnt keep hitting on a dude when it was clear he had no interest and I wouldnt start dissin his shoes once rejected.

That's why I felt better than them.

My boy afterwards was disappointed and was like "imagine how those people must feel they were being nice and flirting and you slap em in the face, how do you feel when a hot girl straight up rejects you for no reason" and yeh that's crushing but at the same time honestly I can't remember a time in the last 3 years I have been straight up rudely rejected by a lady, of course I must have loads of times just I dont remember it and didnt take it personal.

But at the same time I didn't feel guilty I was a d*ck to these people, ordinarily I would, I need to start showing compassion to everyone like jesus
    you must have a very low self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    its normal for your age (assuming you are somewhere between 21-27 years old).

you're an angry young man, it is a phase people go through, even though you might be quite happy and content, you are still an angry young man.

this is not an insult, it is just the phase of life that older college students, and college graduate young adults go through. you feel like you know everything, everyone else is f*cked and you constantly see anecdotal evidence (case in point your story) that leads you to believe your superior to others.

being a c0cksucker towards others though is a slippery slope, because you are going to run into retards all your life, you will need to deal with them all your life (the world is full of them) and some people will think you are a retard. it is best to develop a deft touch, handle people politely and learn to subtly deal with/manipulate them. you'll get ZERO respect in a few short years for being a prlck and probably not much today.

there are so many metrics for measuring success, intelligence and happiness that everyone runs the risk of becoming completely jaded, and thus useless to the world. don't be that guy.

don't live life like we all like to post around here. my biggest worry about society is that we will all become walking internet news story 'comment sections' and lose our ability to be diplomatic.

information is now free, our EQ is the only thing that will separate it, don't cripple yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Premeditated
    5 star posting with a 5 star thread. Honestly, I do feel like I'm cooler than most people. And it's a habit, I'm trying to change. But damn, I sympathize with the op. smh@ being fat and still trying to ask for chocolate. The nerve of that wilder beasts. I too ignore fat people.
    stop talking to yourself u fukn ******

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    I feel like I'm below others and deserve to be treated like shit.
    Are u being sarcastic?

Bc I feel the exact same way.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LebronairJAMES
    stop talking to yourself u fukn ******
    listen to this backward d1ck sucking fakkit try to go at me. I'll smack the paste of your monkey ass if you ever step to me with this b1tch made attitude you passion fruit fakkit. Fukk wit me again.

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Premeditated
    listen to this backward d1ck sucking fakkit try to go at me. I'll smack the paste of your monkey ass if you ever step to me with this b1tch made attitude you passion fruit fakkit. Fukk wit me again.
    You are too good for this forum. We already agreed on this in your thread. Why keep lowering yourself to this shit?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    You are too good for this forum. We already agreed on this in your thread. Why keep lowering yourself to this shit?
    I'm kind of drunk right now, so I'll reply to anything. I'm sipping some Bombay all by myself in the dark listening to The Doors.

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    I was being sarcastic. I am pretty introverted but I don't think I 'm below people or deserve to be treated like shit.
    Shut the fu[color=black]ck[/color] up.

you gotta realize everyone's different and learn to treat others the way you want to be treated

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    What if you want to be treated like shit?

i go into a store to get chocolate
    Stopped reading there.

I rule the local playground Birmingham1955's Avatar

yes i do