Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Iran fires on U.S. Drones in International Airspace

Election's over guys, time to put partisan BS aside and realize we are on the verge of a major war.

Hume>Kunt.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    What the hell are you even talking about?
    What's so hard to understand? You're a bit slow aren't you? You correct him that "everyone" wasn't in support of the Iraq resolution. That's fine because it's true, but you imply that everyone was only republicans when your data shows some democrats voted for it and some republicans against it. It's not very hard to see where you were wrong. Kind of surprised you're this dumb.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jello
    What's so hard to understand? You're a bit slow aren't you? You correct him that "everyone" wasn't in support of the Iraq resolution. That's fine because it's true, but you imply that everyone was only republicans when your data shows some democrats voted for it and some republicans against it. It's not very hard to see where you were wrong. Kind of surprised you're this dumb.
    My friend, you are seeing only what you want to see. I'd suggest laying down for a bit. Come back when you have anything tangible to add to the discussion(s) at hand.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Military Industrial Complex trying to provoke war AGAIN?!
    The drone was not in Iranian airspace, it was in international airspace. They went out of their way to attack it.

Hume>Kunt.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    My friend, you are seeing only what you want to see. I'd suggest laying down for a bit. Come back when you have anything tangible to add to the discussion(s) at hand.
    No I'm seeing what you wrote down. You implied an absolute correction and contradicted yourself in the same post.
    By everyone, do you mean only Republicans?
    Some democrats voted for it so everyone does not include only republicans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jello
    No I'm seeing what you wrote down. You implied an absolute correction and contradicted yourself in the same post.

Some democrats voted for it so everyone does not include only republicans.
    My dude, obviously some democrats voted yes on the resolution, that's plain as day. I posted the graphs after all, right? Now show me where I said no democrats voted yes. Right.

And like I said last page, look who was the first person to make the claim that 'everyone' approved of the measure, then notice the percentages of Republicans who voted 'yes', then take a look at my tongue-in-cheek response to a ridiculous claim.

Again... take your time. Then try to contribute something more than arguing against yourself over pointless semantics

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    The drone was not in Iranian airspace, it was in international airspace. They went out of their way to attack it.
    Sigh, war seem inevitable now. It just makes too much sense from a strategic POV to take out Iran and install an American puppet. The empire is going back to war, after we get Iran all major parts of the middle east oil reserves will be in the hands of American allies.

We fly are drones around them provoking an attack, what would we do if they flew drones around us.

Future D1 Dad

giving america's recent history of starting BS wars, i wouldn't be surprised if the drone was a tad closer to iran territory than stated.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    giving america's recent history of starting BS wars, i wouldn't be surprised if the drone was a tad closer to iran territory than stated.
    Supposedly it was 16 miles from Iranian coastline. Iran's international waters extend out 12 miles.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Supposedly it was 16 miles from Iranian coastline. Iran's international waters extend out 12 miles.
    Just like both of us wrote earlier, the US wouldn't react any differently if Iranian drones would be that close to american territory..

Only ignorant war hungry fools would make a big deal out of this.
    Last edited by millwad; 11-09-2012 at 10:11 AM.

Drones fired at a few miles past a countries "borders" are not going to be the pretext for an enormous war. Some of you are so war obsessive you look for things you can call flashpoints. This? Really? It's total non news.

NBA Superstar

Sigh, war seem inevitable now. It just makes too much sense from a strategic POV to take out Iran and install an American puppet. The empire is going back to war, after we get Iran all major parts of the middle east oil reserves will be in the hands of American allies.

We fly are drones around them provoking an attack, what would we do if they flew drones around us.

this is just one of a multitude of provocations. you're doing the conspiracy theorist thing connecting dots to us wanting to take over their country for resources when the reality is they've had their hand in covertly attacking our soldiers and opposing our interests in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. on top of the other issues going on with them regarding their nuclear program. and we still haven't taken Iraq's oil mind you...

either way no way we should just bend over and take their provocations despite being a lot stronger of a country, and this idea its supposed to be some even tit for tat like everythings supposed to be even and fair in world affairs is extremely naive. again far left are way too passive and meek with these issues.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 11-09-2012 at 10:27 AM.

NBA Superstar

thats still outside of their border in international waters. theres a line drawn for a reason.

i don't get why so many of you keep trying to blame us more than them considering so much of what they've done to us while we've turned the other cheek

and i'm not saying go to war altho i am saying we should be damn close with our threats to do just that where they have to sweat it.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 11-09-2012 at 10:53 AM.

so when is the check coming in for destroying our plane?

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    so when is the check coming in for destroying our plane?

Amadinejad said it's in the mail. I trust him.