Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Caitlyn Jenner Regrets Transitioning To A Woman, Wants To Become Bruce Again: Report

Mental.

Disorder.

http://www.ibtimes.com/caitlyn-jenne...report-2367939

Does anyone know if he cut off his balls yet? There may still be hope to bring back the Olympic hero.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Caitlyn Jenner Regrets Transitioning To A Woman, Wants To Become Bruce Again: Report

Attention whore. Mental breakdown after wife stopped wanting him and preferred black men.

He lost his balls, but not his actual balls.

I feel bad for the dude.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Caitlyn Jenner Regrets Transitioning To A Woman, Wants To Become Bruce Again: Report

Sick, sick, man. He was always Bruce and every idiot that called him Caitlyn should be shot.

Banned

Everyone who enabled this is a criminal. Exploiting mentally ill people for media attention is disgusting. The doctors who perform these kinds of genital mutilation surgeries should lose their licenses for violating the Hippocratic oath.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Everyone who enabled this is a criminal. Exploiting mentally ill people for media attention is disgusting. The doctors who perform these kinds of genital mutilation surgeries should lose their licenses for violating the Hippocratic oath.
    This has never crossed my mind. Seriously, how can you practice 'medicine' and your field of expertise is to change someone's gender. They really offer this type of study in medical school?

That brings up a very interesting discussion. At what point does it cross the line of ethics?

I'm assuming this is not real 'medicine'. I always frowned upon plastic surgeons but this is on another level. This isn't medicine.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

That brings up a very interesting discussion. At what point does it cross the line of ethics?

Money, fame, and power surpasses ethics. It's always been this way.

Humanity is playing too close to the sun. We will regret these decisions very soon.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    This has never crossed my mind. Seriously, how can you practice 'medicine' and your field of expertise is to change someone's gender. They really offer this type of study in medical school?

I'm assuming this is not real 'medicine'. I always frowned upon plastic surgeons but this is on another level. This isn't medicine.
    It is crossing the line of ethics right now but not enough people care because it is such a tiny percentage of the population going in for these unethical surgeries, and libtard propaganda is telling us to enable the delusions of the relatively tiny amount of sufferers of body dysmorphia in our country.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Attention whore. Mental breakdown after wife stopped wanting him and preferred black men.

He lost his balls, but not his actual balls.

I feel bad for the dude.
    kind of like you.

Banned

Shouldve been born a frog. They tend to switch gender if needed.

Leave her alone. If she wants to be a man then let her, she identifies with males, she's like a male trapped in a female body.

Society has accepted transgenders but I find it sad there's still a lot of stigma when it comes to trans-transgenders.

Glad to see ISH is thinking clearly on this issue...

good comments here...

You know this country is f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cked when people can't even decide if they should have a pen[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]s or v[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]gina when they already have a pen[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]s or v[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]gina...then the federal government actually wants to waste money to provide facilities to these people who feel "alienated", but the very thing they are creating (separate facilities, separate bathrooms, etc) just further alienates them from their peers.

I'm all about freedom and stuff, but come the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck on. If you're born with a pen[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]s or v[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]gina you should remain that. Not change it to what you feel it should be because you have a mental disorder.

It pisses me off when we should be worrying about more important things in the United States.

Another ESPY award in order.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    Another ESPY award in order.
    F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck whoever gave Bruce Jenner the Woman of the Year award.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck whoever gave Bruce Jenner the Woman of the Year award.
    Finally women had somethig to call their own...