Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Where does Kelly Olynyk best fit?

Boston?

I don't understand why people are always trying to throw in players that a team has no reason to include in a deal. If boston trades rondo they won't be throwing in players just to get the other team to take the deal. It's not Boston trying to add assets to make a deal.

Where does a skilled 7 footer fit? Anywhere. Would fit the triangle pretty well

Raptors need a big man with good post game and durability. Amir has been off-injured for quite some times and can't be effective on the court for long, and Pat Patterson doesn't really have starter quality.

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Boston?

I don't understand why people are always trying to throw in players that a team has no reason to include in a deal. If boston trades rondo they won't be throwing in players just to get the other team to take the deal. It's not Boston trying to add assets to make a deal.

Where does a skilled 7 footer fit? Anywhere. Would fit the triangle pretty well
    Exactly.

If anything gets thrown into a Rondo deal, it should be Gerald Wallace's contract.

And Olynyk isn't going anywhere; they are very high on him.