Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Find Out What ALBballer Thinks of You

I need it raw, no rubbers please. Now shut the f|uck up and do me.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
    I'd also be interested in an in depth analysis of myself.
    Me and you are more a like then you would think. We both have a decent knowledge of the game, we're both Muslims (well I'm not really that much of a Muslim) and I think we're on the same level as ISH posters go. OF course your more intelligent and nicer and I can be a ********* with terrible grammar, but he what can ya do?

Stay strong my brown friend and don't let College get you down.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    ALB, you're gonna be a busy boy. It's been a while since one of these rate me threads came up. And since you seem to be the one with the most credibilty of the 3 threads on the front page (no offense to the other two fellas, but I'm pretty sure they're another persona) evryone is gonna hit you up. Better burn up a pot of java, it's gonna be a long night.
    I <3 you. I gave Pigto my sister (jokes on him since he's a virgin, wait he is a virgin right? lol.) and I would offer you one of my 100 cousins that I have. Your a cool dude, knows the game but your too nice god dammit. How you gonna let Gobb make fun of your kid and your only response was way too nice about some stupid basketball mistake, Argh.

I'm taking Hyrdoxocut Hardcore, any suggestions/tips.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    No clue who you are, but I notice you have more rep boxes then I do so go **** yourself.
    ...i rep u

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    lol

I need a pen pal. Someone I don't know and don't actually have to maintain a relationship with, where I can just spill my guts out whenever I feel I have to. That'd be awesome.

But yeah, do me. Even though you kinda already did. :)
    Smart guy, but I can tell by your long winded posts (which I hardly read btw no offense) your a Sociology major or some **** like that. Dude seriously I could take some of your posts and cut them in half and they would still have the same meaning.

Other then that, you're cool. Never had a problem with you and I hope you don't take my Jew jokes seriously.

On a side note, Albania is the only country in Europe after WWII to have a higher Jewish population after the war then before the war. So yeah, we're like the ****, ya digg.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    I need it raw, no rubbers please. Now shut the f|uck up and do me.
    You're too dirty to **** without protection.

Honestly I've missed a bunch of **** on ISH lately, but I did catch your gay ass avatar, da **** was that? On the real, you seem smart but you look for drama like a 13 year old girl that had her PMS. No cousins for you.

rank sentamentalist

I haven't heard you make any Jew jokes, but hey, have your fun. My being Jewish starts and ends with curly hair, a slightly oversized nose, and a frail body.

That Jabes joke about the black jew is the funniest joke I've heard in a really, really long time. I can't remember laughing that hard at a one-liner in a long time.

Okay offer has expired. Sorry for anyone that missed out my senseless review that will have no impact on your life.

Good night ISH!!!

I <3 you. I gave Pigto my sister (jokes on him since he's a virgin, wait he is a virgin right? lol.) and I would offer you one of my 100 cousins that I have. Your a cool dude, knows the game but your too nice god dammit. How you gonna let Gobb make fun of your kid and your only response was way too nice about some stupid basketball mistake, Argh.

I'm taking Hyrdoxocut Hardcore, any suggestions/tips.
    Lol, thanks bro, and I didn't even ask to be judged.
    I'm surprised that you don't have 200 cousins, and that they all don't live in the same 2 bedroom household with you, along with your nana and 3 sets of aunts and uncles. (J/J, a joke I crack with my muslim buddy).

Don't remind GoBB about that. He felt bad I brought it up years later. He let me get away with saying Greg Paulus is the next best thing.

HC Hardcore is pretty good and MT has done a great job of supporting GNC. If ever you hear another website or nutrition store cut down any Muscletech it's only because they give us better support and great margins. Trust me, even amongst the bashings, I have ALOT of competition retailers coming in to buy MT products from me because it's cheaper than them getting it themselves. But try VPX Redline or Meltdown. Way more tweekier. Always take your protien and multis too. Diet is 80% of results when combined with consistancy.

You're too dirty to **** without protection.

Honestly I've missed a bunch of **** on ISH lately, but I did catch your gay ass avatar, da **** was that? On the real, you seem smart but you look for drama like a 13 year old girl that had her PMS. No cousins for you.
    Hey now - just 'cause you an ugly mofo don't give you the right to come at me like that. LOJ is the lady killer... but then I realized no chicks post here... so I took that ish down... WTF is wrong with me? I'm seriously losing my mind. I told you people when I post at night, sh*t gets crazy.

I'm looking for drama? 'da phuck? OK, so I am. I piss people off. Are you saying you want some?

You Eastern Euro phuck... Western civilization will consume your soul. Welcome to the gutter, my domain, the devil's playground. are you ready?

What chu think about me AlBaller?

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Go for it.

NBA sixth man of the year

Je i madh

Hmm, why not? Your other responses have made me laugh, so I'll enjoy seeing what you say about me, even though I'm not exactly one for stirring up **** anyway

NBA Superstar

have gay bum sex with me...oops, I mean 'do me'