Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-03-2007, 11:16 AM   #1
CySniper
Banned

CySniper has decent reputation
Default How to make a nba mix on youtube..

can somebody please help me out here? i really want to start making them for youtube :P
CySniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:28 AM   #2
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How to make a nba mix on youtube..

collect video clips by either capping them yourself or downloading them off a site like mixmakers.net then make a mix with a video editing program such as windows movie maker (if you have windows you probably have it).
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:00 PM   #3
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CySniper
can somebody please help me out here? i really want to start making them for youtube :P

What I do is simple: download Vegas Video, and download Quivic (youtube downloader, only first 30 sec of a video though). Then I combine clips that I download, and make a video of it.
Here's one of mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWI2eibChKQ
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:04 PM   #4
CySniper
Banned

CySniper has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
What I do is simple: download Vegas Video, and download Quivic (youtube downloader, only first 30 sec of a video though). Then I combine clips that I download, and make a video of it.
Here's one of mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWI2eibChKQ

the video is not in a good quality :/

Also, at mixmakers.net i cannot find any place to dl clips.
CySniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:23 PM   #5
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Also, at mixmakers.net i cannot find any place to dl clips.

go to the forums and check out the basketball clips section and the daily highlights section. there is also a request section.

http://www.mixmakers.net/forums/

but if you want to make lots of mixes or really great mixes you will probably have to find a way to take clips direct from TV on your own. i got a digital video camera that does that and now i can make mixes of whoever whenever i want. its pretty fun.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:29 PM   #6
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:

Nobody's perfect! Sheesh. :)
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: