Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 04-05-2009, 07:40 PM   #1
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Portland commentators

Do we have the best commentators in the NBA or what?
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:10 AM   #2
blazerftc
High School Varsity 6th Man

blazerftc has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Portland commentators

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
Do we have the best commentators in the NBA or what?

I really like that Brian Wheeler is such a fan, as well as the radio voice. It adds an extra touch.
blazerftc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:03 PM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love Brian Wheeler and Mike Barrett. I'm ok with Harvey as Wheeler's sidekick. Not a huge Mike Rice fan though. He says the most ridiculous things some times.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:59 AM   #4
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Barrett is great. You are right that Rice gets out of hand every now and then but Barrett usually keeps him in check when he says something too ridiculous.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:35 PM   #5
tedloc
Serious playground baller

tedloc has an OK reputation so far

wheels is tha man! a seriously awesome play by play announcer.

mike barrett is alright.

mike rice is horrible... every time i watch a game i wonder who let this drunk alzheimers patient call a game... very occasionally he'll say something hillarious but usually it's just him being totally retarded...

and i like antonio harvey but get a new line...
every time i hear
"tell em what they won".... "a basketball game" i want to break my tv
tedloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:59 PM   #6
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedloc
and i like antonio harvey but get a new line...
every time i hear
"tell em what they won".... "a basketball game" i want to break my tv

I don't listen to games on the radio much, but I wasn't aware he said that. I know the 2 guys on TV during halftime say that, is that who you meant? If so, I hate them and that as well.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:41 AM   #7
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I really enjoy them. Mike Barrett actually knows how to call an exciting play. He is enthused when there is a big play.

Mike Rice is just horrible at pronouncing peoples names. And he cheats on the aflac trivia questions lol.

I like them both. Wheels needs to stop squealing when he gets excited.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: