Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Everytime Godzuki posts just say 'where's your pic, woman'

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I don't put anyone on ignore. Nobody bothers me enough to feel the need to block there posts.

Most of your serious political discussions end up devolving into trolling/insults with guys like kentamn and others so it can be pretty hard to distinguish between the two.

umm thats because he tried to attack me for not knowing when i did know in that specific instance....about Cain's popularity....

meh. its alright u don't have to admit it since i'm very secure in myself knowing what i contribute here on the serious vs trolling vs battling....and i read up on current events more than most of y'all, not to mention my TMZ updates

rank sentamentalist

ummm u have said u were a economics major or even do it as a job or some shit, and then u had some gibberish conversation with some other dude who was majoring in economics in some other thread a while back...now u don't know much about economics?
    negative. i'm a politics major. i've taken... one economics class in my life. intro to economics. i don't remember much of it.

i probably no more about economics than your average joe. i certainly know more about economics than you do, as if that much wasn't already obvious. but i don't really consider myself competent discussing it in depth.

and yeah, i know who you are. if i didn't i wouldn't be having so much fun watching everybody insult you.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    negative. i'm a politics major. i've taken... one economics class in my life. intro to economics. i don't remember much of it.

i probably no more about economics than your average joe. i certainly know more about economics than you do, as if that much wasn't already obvious. but i don't really consider myself competent discussing it in depth.

and yeah, i know who you are. if i didn't i wouldn't be having so much fun watching everybody insult you.
    but i would've sworn i've read u saying u don't keep up to date with current politics a while back? maybe u do now...but i think its funny how u all are trying to paint me when i'm as active or used to be at least as any of u in political threads.

i'm probably the most diverse poster on ISH school all these nfl know it all's on high horses like gobbs....schoool a lot of u high horse know it alls on politics sometimes, or general current event news or updates.....the only poster i know i'm not smarter than is kevinnyc....but that dude is real concise.....the rest of u don't intimidate me even with ure high brow know it all talk, to me most of it is a front

lol @ u being normal. bitch i'm normal, ure just a uptight nerd fgt that speaks gibberish where nobody but maybe 1 other nerd fgt like lebowsky underrstand a goddamn word u say in 3/4's of ure posts
    Yeah only 1 person understands what Ridonks says in his posts. And when everyone like myself tell you thats untrue you have no clue what you're talkin about (a common theme with you). Then you will ignore how wrong you are for spewing that nonsense and deflect the attention to "fgt circle jerk crew is here to save the day". So a ridiculous spamming of your posts which are hard for most people to read (how old are you?) begins. And lost in it all is the fact you were proven wrong by what you initially said. So why say it in the first place when you know its not true coming from your fingers?

And your reply to me will not be addressing the question and why your statement I quoted is wrong and stupid. It'll be deflecting the attention by saying "Look at GOBB the 65yr old fgt on welfare who still cant find a job. I told you go deliver milk, it pays good. Even tho I dont know what city, state has people delivering milk door to door. Til this day I still cant answer that. But its a job so find it. And stop stalkin me. You're following me everywhere I go.".

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Yeah only 1 person understands what Ridonks says in his posts. And when everyone like myself tell you thats untrue you have no clue what you're talkin about (a common theme with you). Then you will ignore how wrong you are for spewing that nonsense and deflect the attention to "fgt circle jerk crew is here to save the day". So a ridiculous spamming of your posts which are hard for most people to read (how old are you?) begins. And lost in it all is the fact you were proven wrong by what you initially said. So why say it in the first place when you know its not true coming from your fingers?

And your reply to me will not be addressing the question and why your statement I quoted is wrong and stupid. It'll be deflecting the attention by saying "Look at GOBB the 65yr old fgt on welfare who still cant find a job. I told you go deliver milk, it pays good. Even tho I dont know what city, state has people delivering milk door to door. Til this day I still cant answer that. But its a job so find it. And stop stalkin me. You're following me everywhere I go.".

lmao u did it again....

is the only tactic u know to try and predict what i might say in response so i can't say it?

u don't even get how u were the punchline to the whole milkman insult lines, and u reiterate it like a clueless dumbass where ure just shooting ureself in the foot

u wouldn't even know what goes on here, ure too busy in nfl forum trippin on a high horse there arguing with everybody, and then talking shit about otc, sad that u come here after talking all that shit about otc too.....u should try and be more consistent. i know thats asking a lot of a unemployed mailman, soon to be milkman that can't find a job , but be u....stop tryiing so hard u oreo

rank sentamentalist

i'm spelling this out for you now. none of your contributions are interesting or unique or enlightening in any way. you talk a lot. that's all you have to be proud about--- sorry, all you should have to be proud about. but then, being a cocky little f*cker means you don't have to worry about that sort of distinction.

but f*ck, it doesn't even matter what you say. the way you say it makes it abrasive anyway. it makes me shudder that your repetitive bullshit drivel, chalk full of smilies of course, is coming out of an actual human being's thoughts. scratch that, i don't want to see you. i don't even want to imagine you.
    Last edited by RidonKs; 12-06-2011 at 03:06 PM.

NBA Superstar

i'm spelling this out for you now. none of your contributions are interesting or unique or enlightening in any way. you talk a lot. that's all you have to be proud about--- sorry, all you should have to be proud about. but then, being a cocky little f*cker means you don't have to worry about that sort of distinction.

but f*ck, it doesn't even matter what you say. the way you say it makes it abrasive anyway. it makes me shudder how the repetitive your bullshit drivel is coming out of an actual human being's thoughts. scratch that, i don't want to see you. i don't even want to imagine you.
    where am i repetitive? u mean like me OD"ing on blunts repetitive? nope i don't think so....

like i said feel free to put me on ignore, but i'm sure some way, some how, u'll be posting in one of my threads, go figure

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Making fun of people's pics without posting one of yourself is a bitch move. I don't care who you are.

rank sentamentalist

like i said feel free to put me on ignore, but i'm sure some way, some how, u'll be posting in one of my threads, go figure
    yeah. THAT'S THE F*CKING POINT DIPSHIT. all you bring to the table is quantity. you can talk your ass off about a lot of different things. that doesn't change the fact that nothing you say is of any real worth. you *ahem* suck.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    where am i repetitive? u mean like me OD"ing on blunts repetitive? nope i don't think so....

where's your pic, woman?

This seems to have the makings of a spuddjay-type episode.

NBA Superstar

yeah. THAT'S THE F*CKING POINT DIPSHIT. all you bring to the table is quantity. you can talk your ass off about a lot of different things. that doesn't change the fact that nothing you say is of any real worth. you *ahem* suck.

someones mad

for the record u don't bring anything to the table but gibberish.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    Making fun of people's pics without posting one of yourself is a bitch move. I don't care who you are.

lol coming from a nobody who f'in cares what u think

ure another one of them one liner posters that barely contributes shit here.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    lol coming from a nobody who f'in cares what u think

ure another one of them one liner posters that barely contributes shit here.
    OK kid.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    OK kid.

sure u old fukk